How they react to you getting pregnant

^Requested^

Richtofen≈
He would very happy and over dramatic. He'd take every precaution there was. He'd always be by your side, he'd think things to much and would get scared. He said the wait was too long, And told you to develop the baby before he loses his 'dad' vibe. Being too overprotective is another, he thinks that one of the guys might actually hurt you and his child. Overthinking can get to him too. When the baby came he'd do nothing than hold them and look into their eyes. He didn't give up on his doctor work but he took more time in helping you and spending time with you both.

Over dramatic;
You were walking up the stairs and was met with Richtofen walking down. "Liebe! What Are you doing?!" Running down he'd grab your arm, you'd yank it away before telling him "Ed, I'm fine, nothing's going to happen." "Nein, back to bed I say". His Head held up high while he turned you around and walked you back to your shared room as you did as you were told. Smiling to yourself, you realized that he was just trying to protect you.

Overprotective;
You started getting lonely in the room and went out, Sure you needed your exercise too. Walking past Nikolai and Takeo you seen Dempsey grab an M16 from the mystery box. "Got that favorite gun of yours?" Asking while smiling at him. You seemed to scare him out of his thought. "Heh, yeah" walking up to you he was showing you why it was his favorite. Just then Richtofen came in and seen Dempsey with a gun to close to you. He quickly ran over and took your side. "Mein liebling,uh- w-we have to go now?" "we do?" "J-ja, help me make.. breakfast." "It's lunch.." "Brunch" before you could say Another word he grabbed your hand and pulled leaving Dempsey shocked.

Overthinking;
Richtofen was overthinking again, he said something about raising a baby here isn't right, sure it wasn't but there was no other place. He'd worry about when you would go into labor and how he would support you. Sometime he even thought that he wasn't fit to be a father, especially with a past like his. How would the guys act around his child? Would they tell them about his past and what he use to do as a hobby? So what, Maxis had a daughter so why couldn't he? After all, he just wants the best for his loves.

Dempsey≈
He couldn't be any happier. Every night he'd hold you and tell you what names he had in mind. Or always thinking how they're going to look. How the baby's going to have who's who look. He wasn't over dramatic but he was very over protective. He promised many things, taking them with him where ever he goes, telling them stories and games they would play. You already knew he was going to be great. Once the baby came he'd do nothing but hold them. He loved the feeling of them as they were soft and fragile. Maybe that's what made him fight for something other than himself. He needed something that wasn't him but was his.

Over dramatic;
This was probably one of the weirdest reasons he's been over dramatic. One night you couldn't sleep and Dempsey was sleeping peacefully. Once you got up Dempsey got up. Being in the army and waking up pretty easily was nothing to him. "Where do you think your going?" "I'm getting some water chill" "but I'll be lonely" "go back to bed, I'll be back shortly" "no." "....don't act like that" "I'll go with you" "ugh, you acting like a child, we're going to have one soon I don't need two" he'd just give you a huge smile and walk with you to the kitchen.

Over protective;
Dempsey is probably the most over protective man you've ever met. He hates Richtofen being by you, and your pretty sure he won't let your child ever go near him too. One day you were out and about thinking of your child's name and debating whether it was going to be a boy or girl. Walking towards the door of the shared house, you opened it and walked in. Everyone thought it was a 'good idea'to live together, Incase something happens, you'll all be there. It turns out everyone was still arguing with each other. Walking into the first room you seen Richtofen throwing out random junk out of a box. "Hey Richtofen, what are you doing?" He stopped and turned to you. "I-I-I...I lost my ray gun..." he choked on a sob and went right back to digging into the box. Dodging the items you heard the door open and Dempsey walk beside you. While Richtofen was screaming you smiled at Dempsey who had a happy yet disappointed look on his face, so what you manage to escape from him. Walking in front of you, he dogged a can that was about to hit you. Dempsey caught the can and threw it at Richtofen head. Ed stopped and turned his eyes slightly watery, "was? Was ist es?!" Dempsey slapped Richtofen and walked back over to you. "Let's go love" he pulled you to your room and made you stay there. Laying down, he joined you not to long after. "I don't want you around him until the baby comes" he slightly whispered. When the baby comes you know he'll be showing them off, what a nice little family.