No sex?

Ok, so I though this was funny. Thank you again my friend for requesting this!
_____

Richtofen≈

1.0 Richtofen would be upset. He'll also feel embarrassed because you said no. After that he'd just walk away and say 'I'm not mad', he sulks so bad you could see it from a mile away. After that, when you try to talk to him, he's answer your questions with small quick replies. He just hates it when you make him embarrassed.

2.0 would be shocked to say the least. He never thought you'd turn him down, of course he'd understand your decision and keep his boundaries but he kinda felt unwanted. When you told him no, his face just went into shock then he squinted his eyes at you, wondering if you just playing. You said you were serious, he promised to always ask and just timidly walk away.

Nikolai≈

1.0 didn't care, if you said no, it was a no. He'd be pretty confused as to why but soon found out that you wanted a sober him. He didn't like it, plus he was to drunk. He'd probably forget about it sooner or later.

2.0 would understand. You both are almost always busy, but at least some alone time would be great. He'd be a little sad because he felt like he wasn't trying hard for the relationship and that all he wanted was your body. You told him no, and that you just needed to do something at that moment. He'd be alright with it though.

Dempsey≈

1.0 would pretend like it never happened. Like he never asked the question. He just goes about his day, if you bring it up later he'll reply with a "what?" Or "when?". Deep down he's broken, his souls is crushed and his heart is black from the lack of love. Just kidding, he doesn't mind, he might even ask again later that night.

2.0 wont stop until he gets what he wants. He'll practically be all over you, holding on to you, while your busy. Sometimes he acts like he's dying and it's annoying. The guys may not see it but you do. He acts tough and cold on the outside but behind closed doors he's a baby. He's happy in the end;)

Takeo≈

1.0 wouldn't push it. He knows not to bother asking again since you'd say no. He just forgets about it, maybe asking again later when everything is settled and more peaceful.

2.0 is patient. He can wait for a long time, once you said no, he would just sit for hours until your done with whatever work needed to be done. But if it's a serious 'No' then he knows not to ask again the next couple of days.
_____
This was great, thank you for requesting again. Request are open!

Unedited