They take care of their child 1.0

Richtofen≈

Girl:
He'll treat her like a princess, (princess of Group 935?) sometimes he's stuck under her tiny little hands grasp. When your out busy he'll gladly watch over the little one without hesitation because he knows she isn't to much to deal with, besides the tea parties, pink bows in his hair, braiding her hair, and just being a gentlemen around her. He teaches her German and just melts when she talks to him.

Boy:
He doesn't understand what his son would want to do since he jumped around from idea to idea and hobby to hobby. If he wants to play with Richtofen's clothes? Go ahead. He wants to wear his dads hat? He'll hand it to him without a doubt. It doesn't matter what his son wants he'll give it to him or he'll join them. He knows the limits though.

Nikolai≈

Girl:
They both love cuddling each other. If she's sad he'll hold her, if he's had a rough day she'll hug him while she sits in his lap. She enjoys playing with his scarf, she'll wear it around the house and smile at him. He carries her around on his shoulders. And just loves being around her in general, she's his little spot of sunshine.

Boy:
They both love to get into trouble. It doesn't matter what they do they just seem to make a mess out of everything together. You don't trust anyone else the babysit but your husband so he does. It's not like he doesn't do his job or is bad at it, he makes it fun. But in a wrong way? He lightens up his kids day though.

Dempsey≈

Girl:
They just can't seem to be 10 feet apart. She wants nobody but him or you by her side at all times. She's shy around other people and usually hides behind his leg or buries her face in his neck or chest when she's being carried by him and meets someone new. She is a very lovable girl and the only girl besides you to brighten up his day. Someone's hurts her, he hurts them physically. He loves her

Boy:
Naughty, they're both rough. If they play they'll be rough and rowdy. He knows his child limits, of course his son knows his limits but he doesn't like testing his dad. They both know how to brighten up your day and just make everything seem more comfortable. They're both gentlemen's though, your son is very thoughtful and downright sweet. Dempsey loves his mini version of himself.

Takeo≈

Girl:
He will do anything to keep his little girl safe. He can be playful and fun be he has his moments where he needs to be a little strict. It hurts him as much as it hurts his daughter because he hates getting mad at her. He'll let her grab his hand and lead him around to wherever she wants him and he'll do it gladly. It just gives him time to spend with his favorite little girl in the world.

Boy:
Much like his daughter, he loves spending time with his son. He funny and quiet when he needs to be, he isn't much of a trouble maker and mostly keeps to himself. But when he's around you two, he can turn into the most energetic kid in the world. Takeo doesn't mind keeping an eye on his son while you're away, he'd rather do that than ever talk to the other three guys.
_____
I brought back 1.0 since I thought you guys liked seeing them too. I promise I'll bring them up in future chapters too. Requests are open!