What they do for your birthday

Richtofen≈

From when he wakes up to when he goes to sleep, he's at your command. You're his prince/princess and he'll do anything to keep you happy. He can cook, and it's even better when he cooks homemade meals he ate when he was younger. He knows a lot of recipes and watched what you like and what you don't. That way when he cooks, he makes the food exactly the way you like it. During the day, when you both aren't doing anything, you both love cuddling, which usually ends up with both of you taking a nap. Dancing is a must! Very close, holding each other in your embrace as you move from side to side.

Nikolai≈

Cuddles. That's basically it. He loves calling your birthday his 'Favorite Holiday' just so he can baby you and treat you the way you're suppose to be treated, like an absolute King/Queen. Will go out of his way to make you feel as comfortable and loving as possible. He just has this lovesick look in his eyes, that small glimmer in his eyes is enough to make you melt. The very first look he gave you when you both spoke.

Dempsey≈

Sex. You like sex? Yeah? Well congrats, today's your day. It's all about you. You're the center of his world and he wants you to know, he'll take you out to dinner, you wanna go to the movies? Already booked. You love that necklace or bracelet you seen? Boom, it's on you before you know it. You want cuddles. Yes, he down for every. God. Damned👏. Second👏. Of👏. it👏. Please don't cry, even if it's happy tears he'll feel bad. He wants what's best for you, even if it means going the distance.

Takeo≈

He'll go all out. He knows he isn't really 'social' and all with you, but dammit he tries. Will shower you in love and physical intimacy, gifts, expect a lot of gifts. You don't want them? What? You only want to be held? Baby, he's on it. You wanna be big or little spoon? Doesn't matter cause your always gonna be little spoon to him. Couple activities, he loves cooking with you. And that laugh of his is enough to make you smile. He's glad he gets to make you smile, he's very proud of himself for doing so. You both with sit on the couch, watching movies, your head on his shoulder while his rests on the top of your head.

Samantha≈

You don't even have to lift a finger at all. It's your day, and it should be about you. She'll text your parents and say how grateful she is to have you. Expect a LOT of compliments, and hugs. Something about you just makes her feel like a little girl again, and when she does, her smile will make your day. Making you smile, maybe even laugh. She'll laugh along and give kisses. Small dances here and there throughout the day, or she'll leave little notes/trinkets around the house. She'll take you out to eat, if you want to go shopping for what you want. She'll gladly do it with you, ice cream is always a must for both of you!
_____
Dudes... I'm in a good mood. So you're in for some fluff for almost all night long:)

Requested!