Richtofen x Reader

Requested by teddyteddy_pie !

(see A/N at the bottom)
•—•—•

Richtofen was working on some medicine, he was mostly hunched over his work all day. It was around 7 at night and I still haven't seen him. I walked down to his lab and seen him writing something down.

"Ed?" "Liebe, I'm so sorry. I didn't have enough time to see you today.." his voice sounded tired and by the looks of it. He hasn't gotten enough sleep. "Don't worry" I smiled and walked over to his side. I kissed his neck gently and looked at what he was working on.

After a quick peek, he pulled me into his lap and hugged me. "I think you should come to bed" I suggested and just kept looking straight. "You know I can't sleep.." he kissed my cheek down to my neck.

I looked at him and smiled, I wrapped my arm around his neck and my hand roamed over his cheek and onto his mustache. His face leaned into my touch and looked comfortable. "Hey...go to sleep?" He nodded softly as I stood up. We held hands as he guided us to the couch.

I turned and started to walk upstairs. "Where are you going?" "I'm going to get a jacket, I'll be back" "no, come here" his voice sounded calm and a little lazy. I turned on my heel again walked toward him.

He took off his vest and put it around my shoulders. He kissed me sweetly and laid both of us down on the sofa, he never told me but I know he loves being the small spoon. I kissed his forehead and played with his head. He turned over to me and smiled. A quick little kiss and he closed his eyes. His hair was always soft.

I was glad he was sleeping, sleep was always rare for him. He was always so busy, his insomnia was a little hard to deal with from time to time. I was just glad he finally gets time to himself.
•—•—•
Hi , I'm Curious's friend she left the book too, She is actually out right now, she'll probably be back in like 2 days. For now I'll I'll be answering your text and doing some request/preferences ❤️