1.0 Richtofen x reader (smut)

The static sound and bright lights surrounded you. Standing in between the 4 men, you patiently waited to see what new environment you were going to work with.

Stepping off the platform you turned and seen what seems to be a space site or what looks like to be Area 51. Seeing boxes stacked on each other. Behind you was the Pack-A-Punch machine, "what's the Pack-A-Punch doing here?" Noises of the undead made its way, breaking the silence. Couple of minutes went by and loud sirens were to be heard.

With no warning there zombies started running and hell hounds appeared out of no where. "Quick! Get on the teleport!" Richtofen said as he back up towards the stairs.

Standing on the platform blinding lights and loud cackling noises arose again. Closing your eyes you held Richtofen's arm. You couldn't breathe. You opened your eyes and your eyes immediately flashed towards the helmet on the shelf.

Jumping over you put the helmet on and took a deep breathe. "Are you alright liebling?" You turned and seen an astronaut, you'd recognize that voice from anywhere. Looking down you seen you also had a suit on. "yes, thank you" turning away you seen 3 others.

Strangely there was name tags on your chest, they seemed to glow a blue color. Walking towards the right, you opened a door and walked down the stairs. Out of the doors you came and you didn't expect to see earth. Stars littered the sky you sat on the railing just before the 4 computers.

"There you are!" Richtofens jolly voice startled you. You turned and seen him hop his way over towards you which looked pretty funny. Soon Dempsey, Nikolai and Takeo followed. Holding the shotgun between your arms you hopped off the rail and walked towards the group.

Screaming of the undead made their way towards you guys. Minutes after watching the freakbags leap over to you, another astronaut came out. Except his name tag was red. "Hey, who are you and what's your name?" Dempsey asked pointing his gun towards the unknown astronaut.

He didn't say anything, he just kept walking. Dempsey shot him but the bullet didn't seem to do any damage, surprising everyone, everyone took a step back while Richtofen lightly pushed you behind him. Not taking the hint you just kept shooting.

He finally died and the round starting song played. Wave after wave it was starting to get harder. The last zombie was with Dempsey, Nikolai, and Takeo while you and Richtofen were watching another 'Cosmonaut' as Nikolai calls them. Splitting up into teams, both teams would see if the power was around here. Or something useful.

"You know, ever since I met you, you've been so kind and loving...I-I want to be loving to you too"  his gloved hands grabbed yours too. Stopping to face you. His helmet touched yours as he held your waist. Backing away you could just see that smirk under his visor.

He looked up and seen the power switch. "The power!" He squealed with delight. You turned and seen the huge pyramid looking thing in middle of the room. A hand fell on your shoulder, you looked and seen that Richtofen was still looking at the buttons and control panels. The large hands grabbed your face pushing it away.

"Richtofen!" He turned and seen that the cosmonaut grabbed you. He jumped over just before the astronaut head butted you. His hands grabbed yours as you both teleported to what seemed to be an unknown location.

Assuming the 3 idiots must have opened this part. "Are you alright?! What happened? Anything hurting?" His hands grabbed your helmet . "No, no, I'm fine. Just a little pain in my forehead" your hands grabbed his. No one seemed to be around at the time.

Sometimes, You just wanted to kiss him. Take his helmet and hat off. Your thoughts slowly came to an end when his hands fell onto your waist and back up to your sides. His hands lingering on your waist.

"You don't know how much I want to take this stupid helmet off and kiss you" his low German accent turned you on. Backing up against a tall water looking tank you closed your eyes envisioning his face. If only you could take the helmet off.

His breathing from his helmet was calm but his body was tense. His touch was warm and left a tingling sensation. "Ich liebe dich" "please?"

Your back hit the glass as he began to unzip his suit. Sure it may have been weird not having foreplay, but how else would this happen.

Your thoughts broke and you felt his hands unzip your suit too. Below the suit you had your jeans on, there was no need to take your shirt off and all, because you guys just wanted to jump to it.

Richtofen was already 'half' naked and so were you. "Are you ready?" Richtofen's worried voice came out of the static microphone. A small whimper escaped your mouth, "yes".

Your legs wrapped around his torso while your arms were draped on his shoulders made it a bit easier for him. This was actually very scary because you've never been with anyone. His hand on the glass behind you and another on your thigh made you excited but frightened.

Slowly you felt him enter. It was your first so you didn't know how to feel yet. He stopped until he was fully inside waiting for you to adjust. Wanting more, you squeezed his shoulders in a needy way. He strangely got the hint and slid out almost all the way.

Slowly coming back in, you inhaled as the feeling was becoming a little too much for you. Richtofen made low grunts which you found addicting. His hands left the glass then grabbed your thighs. Now pushing you against the tank while taking his time.

The feeling was above amazing. Bringing him closer, and making light mewls seemed to spur him on. You legs wrapped around his torso, "fuck, liebe" his thrust became harder and more rough. "R-Richtofen!" Grabbing onto his clothes your back arched as you were almost at your peak. You so badly wanted to kiss him. His pace was a demanding and steady. Your body began to go numb, you let your head fall against his shoulder while your legs tightened around his waist.

His thrust continued, you were so glad that you had the visor on. Your face felt hot and you just wanted to fall asleep. His grunts turned to moans until he was actually moaning your name. The feeling was so amazing, you couldn't talk, all that came out was pants and soft/loud moans. With Richtofen's hard grip on your body, surely there would be bruises. Your thoughts were brought back to reality when Richtofen slowed down. His helmet fell on your shoulder as he just took it slow again.

He stood perfectly still. Your body began to feel warmer and Richtofen gave a sigh of pleasure. Finally picking you up and setting you down. To be honest you needed more time to rest up, but you didn't want to seem weak. Standing on your wobbly legs that we're going to be sore soon, you zip up your suit and went to check on Richtofen who seemed to walk away after zipping up his suit.

Finding him not to far away. His head in his hands, while his arms rested on his lap. "Uh, Richtofen?" Your soft voice came out. "What are you doing to me?" His voice sounded demanding. "You-your making me feel things I've never felt before" sounding a bit more softer this time. Smiling to yourself you sat beside him.

Grabbing his hand and leaning on him, you sighed with relief. Thinking that he'd leave and never talk to you again was unbearable.

"There's Mr. and Mrs. Richtofen, were we looking all over for you guys!" Dempsey's voice rang through the hallway. "Anyways Takeo and Nikolai are outside taking care of the Astronaut freak" Dempsey said walking out. Richtofen stood up and stood towards you. "Just know this won't be a one time thing mein liebling" he pulled you to your feet and hugged you. Letting go, you walked out the tunnel and was greeted to Takeo screaming at Nikolai for killing the last zombie.

What a life.
_____
This took so long, I didn't know how sex on the moon would go, but again I tried, thanks to @YoooftheALLLLL ^^