Richtofen x Reader

I guess we're on a Richtofen marathon!^^

Requested
_____
You sighed with ease and you felt contempt. Lately sleep was being a bitch. But right now was just- pure heaven, this wasn't real, well at least it didn't feel like it. But it was.

Laying beside Richtofen was a beautiful sight, he just had this real serious look all day and now he was downright awfully adorable! You smiled, maybe even squealed a little. Waking Richtofen up in the process, his blue eyes just catching yours. His smile spread across his face and his face brushed your cheek. "Liebe, what are you doing up? It's almost midnight" "I, I can't sleep" you admitted while pushing into Richtofen's hand more.

"Love.. You could have said something earlier" he pulled you close and wrapped his arms around you. One hand in your hair while the other holds your back. Legs tangled with one another, your arms slowly returning the gesture and soon found yourself wrapped around your lover.

His hand in your hair while humming Only You, again. His fingers played with your hair and watched as it slowly ran through the soft locks of yours. For some reason he always loved your hair, it was one of his favorite things about you. He always lectured you about cutting it, he'd ramble on about how pretty it was and that something beautiful shouldn't be ruined.

His voice seemed to drift through the air smoothly and you could just listen to him forever.  You clung to him tighter never wanting the feeling to end, especially his voice. Seriously, how could the gods gift you with someone so beautiful and loving like Richtofen. They must have been generous that day?

Whoever it was, you were thankful. Ed sung to you for a long time. You lost How long he was, it gave him time to perfect his voice and it just soothed you. He didn't need practice, he was great just as he was. He continued to play with your hair and just casually found himself braiding it. Your hair was a past time, a hobby. Vice versa, you loved playing with his hair and his little.. curl!!<3!

You kept gushing on about how cute it was but he always told you it was nothing. Soon his voice faded out, your body melted into his and his scent just overcame your senses. "I love you"
_____
Requested again! And no this book isn't turning into a Richtofen one, lol. Maybe I will make one, who knows.
Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this little oneshot, again thank you 5sos_tacos for the request!! Takeo one is after this

Request are open ^^