Takeo x Reader (Hopelessly Devoted To You)

Honestly this song is stuck in my freakin head, and I need to get it out!😂 then a scenario came along, hope you enjoy!
_____

"I'm home!" You yelled from the front door, taking off your shoes in the process, you walked into the living room and seen Takeo was laying on the couch, from behind it, he gave you friendly wave and a smile. You walked towards the stairs. Stopping abruptly when you faintly heard a soft humming, you turned and slowly but quietly made you way over to where Takeo was laying. Making sure to stay hidden, you came into full view and seen his head was propped up on the armrest and he was playing with a Rubik's cube, you watched as he flipped the corners.

"I'm out of my head...hopelessly devoted to you" he faintly whispered. You rested your hand on the armrest that had space and played with the little strand of hair that fell out of its normal style. He tensed up and slowly relaxed, knowing it was you. He leaned his head back further in response, most likely trying to get as close as possible to you. "What are you doing?" You asked playfully and watched as he fidgeted with the cube some more.

"Just,..playing? Is that what you call it?" You let a breath out your nose and laughed, "if that's what you're doing, then yes" he hummed in approval and continued to do what he was doing.
-
Flipping through the thin paper, you read through the sentences that played an ever lasting image within your head. 'Turns out, the reader was her friend!' What? How crazy is that?!

You were so immersed you didn't hear Takeo come over and hug you from behind. "Hopelessly devoted to you" he whispered in your hair. "You really have that song stuck in your head, huh?" He let out a small laugh and continued to drown in your scent and you gladly let him.
-
Takeo was in bed before you, you changed into one of his shirts and seen on top of the drawer, the Rubik's cube he was messing with earlier, was completed and all sides matched. You crawled in next to him and wrapped your arms around him, his arms looped around you. You scooted up to his ear, "hopelessly devoted to you" he smiled and shook his head. "Right when I got it out of my head you just had to bring it back...I truly am devoted to you, and I love you" you smiled, "me too, now hush and go to sleep"
_____
Little Drabble stUcK in my head. Thanks for reading,

Requests are open!^^