20

Ashton wasn't alone.

He knew before he was even fully awake that someone else was in his bed with him. He felt his arm snaked around their waist, their breathe against his ear, their arm wrapped around his neck, and their chest pressed against his. It was a girl and she was basically lying on top of him.

Ashton's head was pounding and for some reason his left hand felt like it could be bruised. He didn't know where he was or who he was with. He pried open his eyes and saw that the sun was already shining outside and that whoever he was with had very dark hair.

He tried to remember what happen but he isn't entirely sure. He felt around the girl's waist for a minute trying to see if that in anyway would give him a clue because he couldn't see her face. He saw that she was wearing one of his flannels so all Ashton could think was he had slept with this girl last night.

Then Ashton saw he was in his bedroom, in his house. He hadn't a fucking clue how he got back here or how his parents didn't catch him and this girl but he was thankful that they didn't. If his dad knew he had a girl in his room right now that he probably slept with he would kill him.

Ashton wriggles slightly under the girl and she moved as well on top of him. the movements combined was enough to make Ashton want to be sick. He wanted to throw up. He was going to throw up and he refused to throw up on a girl he didn't even know.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled to her before quickly flipping them over, not getting a chance to look at her, before running into his bathroom and throwing up in the toilet. He felt so bad. He felt like he drank everything and anything last night. He probably did as well. As he threw up he tried to rack his brain as to what happened. How did he end up in his house, with a random girl, wearing one of his shirts. He threw up some more and felt someone rubbing his back as he did so. He knew it must have been the girl but he didn't have time to look over his shoulder to see her.

"It's okay, I'm here." She said and even though Ashton was still throwing up as the realization hit him like a bus he felt his body go stiff. He could tell that was Jade. He knew it was Jade. He knew her voice. That was her hair he saw. Her head buried in her chest. Her arms wrapped around his neck. It was Jade. Ashton had to think on emptying his stomach before he could think of anything else, but really the thought of what must have happened, what he probably did, is just making him fell sicker and helping empty his stomach quicker.

He finally feels his body starting to slow down and become more relaxed. His stomach does feel empty now but he feels dizzy. He tastes the bile in his mouth and rests his head on the toilet seat to give him time to recover.

"Do you need a drink?" Jade asks.

Ashton shakes his head, closing his eyes slightly at the sound of her voice. "Mouthwash." He manages to get out and jade must see the bottle by his sink because the next thing Ashton knows the cap, filled with mouthwash, has been handed to him. Ashton doesn't bother spiting it into the sink and just spits it into the toilet with the contents of what was just in his stomach.

"Are you okay?" Jade kneels down beside him and he looks at her. She looks worried, like really worried. Ashton can't help but feel guilty. He can't believe he was so stupid.

"Jade," He sighs. "I'm sorry." He says to her. "About last night."

"You've already apologized for last night." Jade tells him and he gives her a confused look. He must have apologized after they had sex, maybe.

"Oh, well," Ashton coughs awkwardly. "I guess I just wanted I say it again, but sober."

"I believed you, when you said it." Jade says and Ashton sands helping Jade up as well. He tries not to show his dizziness. "I was just confused why you did it, I guess."