11

"Calum!" Jade called whilst chasing down Calum, who was quickly approaching the exit. "Calum!" He still wasn't slowing down.

It wasn't until he reached outside that he finally stopped and waited for Jade. He crossed his arms over his chest. It always feels like nowadays Jade is chasing after Calum. His foot is tapping impatiently on the ground like she is giving him a reason to be annoyed.

Jade gets it. She really does! Calum has issues with Ashton. It's understandable. Jade still has issues with Ashton. But that didn't give Calum the right to run away. It didn't give him the right to make Jade feel like she did something wrong. Especially not with the way Calum has been acting like such a child.

Ever since she saw Charlie come out of Calum's house he has been acting different. Maybe it was because it was the first time Calum and Jade have had an argument since the morning after the biggest mistake of their teenage years. Maybe it was because neither of then really knew what the argument was about. Jade just knew that for nearly two days they weren't speaking to each other.

It wasn't until the Friday lunch when Calum asked to sit with her in the cafeteria was the tension broken. They sat in silence together for a long time before Calum asked her how she did on the Human Bio test the period before. Eventually the hike Calum tutoring Charlie thing was forgotten about and so was their argument. But it was still weird between them. It was like a small amount of trust was gone. Jade still didn't really know how the tutoring came about or what is actually going on their. She just knows that Calum doesn't want to really say much about it.

"What was that?" Jade asks him rather aggressively.

Calum just nonchalantly shrugs his shoulders and looks as if he is bored. This infuriates Jade, for good reason.

"Calum, enough." She says angrily. "What just happened?"

"I don't know," he shrugs but then he looks at Jade and squints his eyes. "Go ask your boyfriend."

"My... boy-what?" Jade is confused by what Calum is actually talking about. Does he seriously think there is something going in between Jade and Ashton? Like something more than what there actually is. "I'm just tutoring him." Jade says to Calum, to which he replies by rolling his eyes. "Calum, I am! I'm just tutoring him."

"Listen Jade," Calum sighs and says in his most superior tone. "I know you weren't happy about me tutoring Charlie and maybe it's jealousy," Jade just stares at him in shock, really excited about where this might be going. "I don't really know. but I thought you were better than this." He looks down sadly at her. "I didn't think you would go behind my back and purposely tutor one of the guys who bullies me. At least Charlie is nice to you and actually likes you. She told me that much."

Jade just stands staring at Calum. She doesn't really know what to say. Part of her wants to laugh at how incredibly ignorant and cocky he sound, thinking the whole situation revolves around him. Or yell and hit him for acting like an ass and a little shit right now.

"You're an idiot." Is all she decides on saying.

"I don't like you tutoring him." Calum seemingly ignores Jade. "I don't care if it's to make me jealous or whatever," Jade has genuinely know idea what he is talking about. "But just stop it. I know what this leads to."

"Oh," Jade fakes interest. "And what is that exactly?" She mocks.

"You are going to end up dating." Calum decides.

"Are we?" Jade says sarcastically.

She highly doubts this for many reasons. One being she doesn't feel that way about Ashton. Sure he is a nicer guy and a better guy than she originally thought but he is still a dick and pisses her the hell off. Also he is Ashton Irwin as she is Jade Jones. That just doesn't work out. There is no way that could ever happen. No fucking way.