38

Ashton's throat burned at the taste of the shot he just took. Luke told him it would taste like liquorish. It just tasted like fire.

Luke was totally gone. He was off his face. He was loud and yelling about how he wants to pierce something. Ashton just rolled his eyes and ignored him.

Michael wasn't too bad. Just really clingy. He kept telling Ashton what a good friend he was and how lucky he was to have him in his live and all that normal drunk clingy stuff. It freaked Ashton out a little bit.

Charlie hadn't been spotted the whole night. Well, Luke said he saw her but Ashton is 90% sure he only said that to piss off Michael. Ashton knew he could do something about Luke and Michael's fighting. He knew the truth and he could put an end to it all. But then they would go for Calum. Jade would know. She would know it was Ashton who told them what really happened.

Ashton wouldn't say he was drunk, but he was heading that way. If anyone offered him something he would take it. He didn't want to get drunk though because he actually wanted to see Jade after this. He missed her. He wished he could have been with her tonight instead of here. He blames Luke for it all.

"Okay," Luke said as he leaned against the kitchen counter like Ashton. "Who we thinking off?"

"What?" Ashton took a drink of beer to try and get rid of the burning taste in his mouth.

Luke lazily slung his arm around Ashton. "Girls." Luke says blatantly. "Who is Ashton Irwin's choice of the night?"

"Oh... uh..." No one. Well, that isn't true. If he could pick anyone it would be Jade. He would be with her tonight, not some random girl he would forget about the next morning.

"Come on," Luke groaned. "There are so many hot girls here. Some I don't even know." Luke's eyes scanned the kitchen and landed on a petite red haired girl. "She's got a good butt." Ashton's eyes found her too but he refused to comment. "But," Luke sighed. "Charlie is my main goal tonight."

"Really?" Ashton's eyes widened.

"Is Jade here?" Luke asks.

"No." Ashton says thankfully.

"Then it's Charlie." Luke nods.

"Don't do that to Mikey." Ashton sighs.

"Why not? He already thinks I have." Luke laughs. "Plus he's basically doing the same thing to me."

"What?" Ashton raises an eyebrow.

Luke doesn't seem to really be paying attention to what he is saying. "He doesn't actually want Jade. He is just doing it to piss me off because he thinks that I fucked Charlie."

"But that's different." Ashton says to Luke. "Michael really likes Charlie, for some crazy reason I will never know." Ashton keeps the last part quiet.

"And what?" Luke turns to look at Ashton. "I can't feel that way about a girl too?"

Ashton stares at Luke before asking, "Do you like Jade. Like, actually like her. Not just in a sex way."

Luke shrugs and looks down at his feet. "I'm going to college soon and I've never had a real girlfriend. I'm just..." Luke lets out a big sigh. "She's nice."

"Have you even spoken to her?" Ashton asks Luke harshly.

Luke looks up when he hears Ashton's tone and then scoffs. "Have you? You seem to hate her but yet you have said for ages how you have no idea who she is or even noticed her. Least I have noticed her."

"Yeah, when you thought she was dating Calum and thought it was a good way to mess with him." Ashton points out and Luke knows that the truth.

"Am I not allowed to change?"