26

Lets just say Ashton had been doing everything to distract Jade the whole tutoring session.

He would reach over and grab her hand. He would bring it under the table and give it a little squeeze. If Jade was trying to show him something he would lean in close and leave little kisses on her jawline to make her forget what she was saying. He was just being a little shit and even though Jade would laugh and tell him to stop she really hoped he wouldn't.

"Come on Ash," Jade pleaded a tiny bit with him. "You know the answer to this one."

Ashton sighed and leaned over to look at the textbook. At the same time he moved his arm around Jade's shoulder and moved closer to her.

Ever since their date yesterday Ashton couldn't stop thinking about her. He did love her. He felt so stupid whenever he admitted it to himself. They'd been on one date! One date! And Ashton had already fallen in love with her. In all fairness he had been in love with her before that but even then he can't shake the feeling that his feelings were moving too fast and he had to think about Jade as well. Jade knows how he feels thanks to his wonderfully drunken self telling her then not remembering it for two days. Ashton guesses it was a good thing because it got him and Jade together.

But now all Ashton wanted to do was kiss Jade and cuddle her and tell her how much he loved her. He just wanted to hold her and always be with her and tell everyone she's his. Make Luke know that.

But he can't. No matter how much he lives her or wants people to know about them, he can't. It would just ruin it all.

"Are you even reading the question?" Jade giggles and asks him.

"Uh-huh," Ashton says distantly.

"Okay, what is the question?" Jade says smugly knowing that Ashton hasn't even looked at the question.

"Uh..." Ashton's eyes quickly scan over the page trying to find whatever question he is looking for.

"Exactly." Jade smirks at Ashton.

Ashton rolls his eyes and with one quick movement turns Jade so she is now sitting facing Ashton. Ashton now smirks and leaves kiss on each side of her mouth before kissing her lips. He is starting slow and just making sure Jade is okay.

"Ashton..." Jade says against his lips, just making Ashton want to kiss her more.

He brings his hands from her waist to the side of her face and cups her cheeks with his hand. He gently strokes back and forth with his thumbs against her cheeks.

"Ashton," Jade says and runs her hands up and down his chest, resting them in hi shoulders. "Come on, you need to pass."

"I will," Ashton says between little pecks. "You're an awesome tutor."

Jade lets out a little laugh. "Of course you think I'm an awesome tutor." She say softly against him. "I'm kissing you, instead of tutoring."

"That's awesome as well." Ashton says to her and moves his arms back around to her waist. He hugs her close to him and lifts her slightly into his lap, wrapping Jade's legs around his waist. Jade laughs as he does so and sits on his lap.

Ashton now know he can deepen the kiss. He opens his mouth slightly and moves his tongue to Jade's lips. He traces his tongue over Jade's top and bottom lips, asking for permission. She opens her mouth as well and Ashton's tongue goes in. Ashton's tongue meets Jade and they both move in sink, exploring each other and then the other person's mouth.

Jade lets out a little sigh, one that Ashton hopes is from pleasure or happiness. Ashton moves his hands up and down her back.

"What're you doing tomorrow?" Ashton asks Jade between their kissing.