54

He didn't go to prom.

After Jade left Ashton couldn't do anything. He just wanted to collapse into the ground and never have to think about it again. He couldn't believe he just let her walk out. He should've ran out after her. He shouldn't have just let her leave like that. That isn't how you leave conversations like that. You have to sit down and talk it out properly. Not do what they did. Ashton knows that now. But it's a little too late.

Jade didn't try to call, she didn't come back and Ashton knew that he had to be the one to do something about it.

Ashton: I know you hate me. I know you probably never want to see me again. But I want to be with you. I want us to be together. I love you Jade. I don't care what you say. I do love you. I'm coming to your house together and we are going to get over this. It was stupid and we both were trying to hurt each other. Your not leaving me like this.

Ashton: This is when you tell me I used the wrong your

Ashton: I know I spelt it wrong. I just wanted you to correct me on it or reply

Ashton: Jade? Come on, please

Ashton: Tutor me. I miss it

Ashton: I'm coming now, please be there

Ashton got his coat on and opened the living room door slightly to say goodbye to his mom.

"Hey," He says, feeling slightly bad about leaving her with boxes in the living room still needing sorted. "I'm going to Jade's."

"Oh," Ashton's mom looks at the clock. It read that is was seven. "Is it not a bit late?"

"No," Ashton shakes his head, slightly confused as to why his mom cared. Yeah, they have school tomorrow but he'll only be at hers for an hour or two.

"Okay," Anne smiles cheerily. "Give her all my best."

"Sure, mom." Ashton smiles back, closing the living room door and heading out to his car.

Here goes nothing. Ashton's one last try at this.

~~~

Ashton should've known something was wrong as soon as he pulled up to the house. All the lights were off, Ashton just thought maybe the only lights on were at the back of the house.

Ashton steps out the car a briefly looks over to the other side of the street. All the curtain in his - his father's house were drawn. His car was sloppily parked up the side and the lawn looked uncut and messy. It was a sorry sight and Ashton couldn't help but sigh when he saw it. It was once his home. Now it just felt like a strange, dad away place that does nothing but scare Ashton and bring back horrible memories.

All except one. Ashton can't help but wonder what has happened to his room now that he is no longer there. If his dad has probably found any little reminder of Ashton he has probably burned it or tried to sell it, depending on how valuable it is.

Ashton walks up to Jade's front door and knocks, waiting on a reply, but there was none. So Ashton knocked again. Jade was probably just being difficult. She knew he was coming so she probably wasn't going to answer the door. Her mom was in though. She will eventually open it.

But seven knocks later an there was still no answer.

"Jade?" Ashton called through the door this time. He stands back and looks up at the house.

She must be out. And there is only one place Ashton thinks she will have gone.

And that's Calum's.