25

Ashton: hey!

Ashton: what you doing?

Ashton: Jade?

Ashton: JADE!?

Ashton: I literally saw you five minutes ago!

Ashton: I watched you walk to your door?

Ashton: where did you go?

Ashton: okay, maybe it was like an hour ago... BUT STILL!

Ashton: I WAS going to ask you on a date but now I'm not going to

Jade read through the messages quickly. She had went to Calum after getting home from school this afternoon. Her and Ashton had subconsciously met up after his football practise and her tutoring and Ashton have her a ride home. Then she got a text from Calum.

She knew he was upset and freaking out. So she did what anyone good friend would do and went over to his house. And she was right. His room was trashed and his hair was sticking up all over the place. And he had definitely been crying.

He told her how he had spoke to Charlie yesterday and for a little but today about what happened at the party and how he had found out about how everyone thinks it was Luke not him. Calum said that even though he hates the guy he didn't understand why Charlie was putting him through this. Charlie had then said she didn't want anyone to know about her and Calum and saying it was Luke made it seem much better for Charlie. She then went on to say that if people knew she actually had sex with Calum that they would burn her alive. She liked Calum but not that much and not enough to do something to her popularity. Then she just walked away.

And what did Jade say to all of this? What did Jade say since she is such a good friend?

Told you so.

She really said that and then automatically wanted to take it back. Jade sounded so heartless, so that's what Calum thoughts she was. They just started screaming at each other. Calum's mom had to come upstairs and she thought they were about kill each other and put them in desperate room like they were toddlers.

Jade just left. She couldn't deal with this. She didn't want to deal with this. Calum made this mess himself. Jade knew it. Jade knew this was going to happen. Charlie was going to break him and she has, yet he was still defending her. Jade couldn't believe what she was hearing. It was just crazy. She didn't get home until an hour ago and she say and cried to her mom for a bit. For some reason her mom burst into tears as well. It was the worst night in a long time. She thought that that's it for her and Calum friendship. Jade doesn't think they will recover. Ever.

She smiles at the texts. Remembering Ashton and his promise for a date makes her happy. Ashton just makes her happy. She can't help it.

Jade: I'm sorry :( please! I'm here now! Ask away!

Ashton: Nope, you ruined it. You ruined your chances. Now we can never go on a date and will forever be stuck in this place of our relationship!

Jade: you are such a weirdo! Just ask me on a date

Ashton: I'll think about it...

Jade: ASHTON!

Ashton: Okay, wow! Calm down! Fine... Jade Jones will you go on a date with me?

Jade: haven't we done this part?

Ashton: do you want this date or not?

Jade: YES! Okay yes I will

Ashton: okay