36

"Listen!" Luke yells whilst standing on his chair and addressing down the table at lunch making everyone sitting there look up at him. "I am having a party!" He announces and Ashton rolls his eyes to Michael who does the same back then continues to glare at Luke. "It's this Saturday and everyone here is invited. You can invite anyone you want, I don't care." Luke laughs. Ashton looks around the table and he notices Charlie staring off into the distance. Ashton follows her gaze and realizes who she was staring at. Calum.

Ashton shakes his head and brings his attention back to Luke who is still talking to everyone at the table. "The only rule is you have to bring alcohol. I don't care what kind just something. Okay?" Luke asks and the table all mumble a reply. "Good." Luke smiles happily and gets down from his chair.

"Was that really a good idea?" Ashton asks Luke.

"What?" Luke replies innocently but his smirk says something else.

"The whole cafeteria heard." Ashton says. "Now anyone is just going to show up."

"That's the idea." Luke continues smirking. He then looks across the table to Michael. "You coming?"

"Was I invited?" Michael raises an eyebrow at Ashton.

"Sure." Luke shrugs. "As long as you bring some form of alcoholic substance and get Charlie there." Luke then winks. "Right, Charlie, babe?"

Ashton feels Michael tense next to him. Charlie drags her eyes to Luke and looks at him, she seems really tired. "What?"

"You're coming to my party, right sweetheart?" Ashton was even getting pissed at the way Luke was talking to Charlie.

Charlie shrugs and gets back to eating. Luke still stares at her and bites his lip. Maybe he has moved in from Jade. Ashton's praying that he has but at the time hopes it isn't Charlie he has moved on to. He would fear for Luke's like if it was.

"But still, the whole school," Ashton begins talking again when he sees Michael beginning to clench his fist so hard his knuckles turned white. "Isn't that a bit much?"

Luke just shrugs and takes a huge bite of his sandwich. "Nah, my parents won't be home so I have ages to clean up."

"Let me guess," Ashton sighs. "I'm helping."

"Yeah," Luke nods and laughs. He then looks over his shoulder. Ashton notices exactly where he is looking and realizes Luke isn't over her, he still very much wants her.

"She's going to come." Luke says, turning his head back round to face Ashton.

"Who?" Ashton pretends that he wasn't just staring at Luke staring at Jade.

"Jade, who else?" Luke laughs.

"Okay." Ashton shrugs. Luke could think Jade was coming but that doesn't mean she will. Ashton will make sure of it.

"Saturday will be the night. I can feel it." Luke says.

"Do you get that feeling in your dick?" Michael then says out of nowhere.

Ashton looks at him in surprise whereas Luke just laughs.

"Yeah," Luke responds. "I do actually."

"What makes you think she'll sleep with you anyway?" Michael asks.

"What?" Luke stops laughing. "You think she's sleep with you?"

"I wouldn't mind it." Michael admits. Ashton's jaw drops.

"Jade? You?" Luke says in disbelief. "You really think that would ever happen?"

"It might." Michael scoffs.