48

The whole school knows about Charlie and Calum.

Every single person.

This is actually the first time most of them had bothered to learn Calum's name. They all just saw him as the weird, geeky boy that got picked on by Luke, Michael and Ashton. Now he was the hot, smart boy that managed to have sex with Charlie. A girl seen as wild and crazy, and a total slut. But Calum managed to have sex with her. And no one will shut up about it.

It's making Ashton's head spin. Charlie hasn't been in school since she told Michael. There isn't much of a need for her to be there anymore though. The school year is basically up and all that's left is prom then graduation.

So Ashton didn't see why Jade got so annoyed at him when he suggested that her and Calum don't bother to come in all week. It was a perfectly reasonable request. He was only asking to watch out for them. He was trying to protect Calum. Which is what Jade asked him to do.

Michael was ready to take on anyone who dared look at him the wrong way. And Luke was ready to go for Calum at any point now. It was just whenever he saw him. And Ashton knew that today he would definitely see him. They all had music together, last period of the day. It's perfect timing for Luke and Michael.

But Calum would be smart about it. He wouldn't come to class. Him and Jade have been smart up until now. They haven't been eating in the cafeteria. Ashton assumed it would be the library but Jade told him they were eating in the greenhouse. She said it wasn't ideal but it was pretty. She made sure Ashton knew her and Calum schedule for school so he could lead Luke and Michael away from them at all times. And it was working. Up until now and it dawned on Ashton that music would be an issue.

"You know," Luke leans back in his seat at their lunch table. "This wouldn't have happened if you didn't just believe me in the first place."

Michael glares at him from his spot at the table. "No fucking shit." Michael spits. "I said I'm sorry," Michael pushes his food around his plate with his fork. "What else do you want?"

"Revenge." Luke smirks.

"We all want that." Michael mumbles and stuffs what ever was on his fork in his mouth.

"Seriously," Luke sits forward and Ashton doesn't like the way Luke is smiling. He just wants to stay out of this. "What have you said to Charlie about this?" Then Luke adds. "Other than what you said after she told you."

"Nothing." Michael shrugs.

Luke groans loudly an over dramatically, gaining some funny stares. "That's the problem!"

"What?" Michael looks at Ashton like he might have the answers but Ashton is just as confused.

"You need to get back at her." Luke says. "She fucked him, so you fuck someone she hates." Luke explains. "Who does Charlie hate?"

Michael thinks for a minute before answering very hesitantly. "Ashton...?"

Luke looks between his two friends in front of him before clicking his fingers and pointing at Ashton. He looks at Michael with wide eyes and nods. "Ashton."

"No." Ashton says quickly and loudly when he realizes what is going on. "Nobody is fucking me."

"Well," Luke sighs. "You just ruin everything don't you." Luke leans his chin on the palm of his hand. "What if you fucked one of her friends?"

Michael makes a vague gesture of interest.

"Like a really hot cheerleader or someone... someone she would get crazy jealous of."