28

There was a lot that Luke had done in the past to make Ashton mad. Luke, however, always managed to make up for it somehow. He would always be a really good guy to Ashton later. But nothing, absolutely nothing, would make Ashton forgive Luke if he touched Jade. There would be no way for Luke to make that back up to Ashton.

He should've told them. Ashton realizes he should've said something to Luke. Just to make him aware of Ashton's feeling towards Jade and how close they actually are. Maybe Luke would stop, but then Ashton remembered he wouldn't. But then again he never actually slept with Charlie. That was Calum.

Ashton is now feeling extreme guilt over not telling Michael the truth about Charlie and Luke, and that it was actually Calum. But then if Ashton did say anything Calum would probably be killed, then Jade would probably kill Ashton. That's not really what he wants to happen.

"Ash?" Ashton felt someone tap his shoulder and says gently to him.

"Huh?" Ashton says snapping out of his little daydream.

"You haven't answered any of the questions." Jade pulls a chair over to Ashton's desk in the math class.

"Oh." Ashton stares down at his empty book and then up at the board at the questions he don't even know where there. "Right. Sorry." Ashton replies in embarrassment. He can't believe he just forgot where he was.

"Do you need any help?" Jade asks him.

Ashton shakes his head. "No sorry, I was just thinking."

"About?" Jade asks him curiously.

"It doesn't matter." He doesn't want Jade to know he is even considering telling Michael the truth about Charlie and Calum. Jade probably only told Ashton the truth because she saw him as trust worthy and reliable. He can't just change her opinion of him.

"Really?" Jade asks again.

"Yeah, it's fine." Ashton tells her again and taps her foot with his under the table. He sees a small smile creep onto her face and she bites her lip to stop the I long.

"We can go over it on Saturday, yeah?" Jade tells him, blushing slightly.

"Sounds good." Ashton said sighing out in relief a little bit at the fact Jade would help him out later. He just couldn't focus. This wasn't like him and Jade could probably tell. It was just the way Luke was with her on Monday. But that wasn't it.

He talks about her. He always talks about girls and sex or food and music, so Ashton is used to it. But normally he will talk about five girls at once. Now all he talks about is Jade until Ashton has to tell him to shut up. Luke was probably getting suspicious now about why Ashton got so annoyed when he spoke about Jade.

Ashton checked the time when Jade got up from his desk and the others around him started to put their books away. It was time to go and Ashton couldn't be happier. He watched as everyone filed out of the class. Some where saying goodbyes to Jade. She seemed to be making more friends now because of the tutoring. The guy with the curly hair Ashton had seen her walking out of the class with before seemed to be really friendly with her. Maybe too friendly.

Okay, Ashton was jealous.

Ashton watched the guy closely as he exited the class. When everyone was definitely gone Ashton went behind Jade as she was looking over some of the papers kids left behind.

"We're alone." He whispers in her ear.

"We are." Jade nods and turns around, leaning against the desk and smirking.

"We are." Ashton repeats and hold her hips, moving closer to her. Jade brought her hands to Ashton's shoulders and moved on to her tip toes. Ashton dipped his head down and she looked up. They both closed their eyes and just before their lips touched a small cough came from the door way.