30

Yesterday fucking sucked. Ashton hated every part of Saturday.

He got in a fight with Luke yesterday morning, then with Jade, then he got yelled at by his dad, then his mom for talking back, then Lauren and worst of all Harry.

The one with Luke didn't upset Ashton just annoyed him. It was tiring to get yelled at by Luke. He literally just swore a lot and threatened you. It was just a inconvenience more than anything else. It was boring. At least Michael gets punched in the face, making it a little more exciting.

The argument with Jade was horrible. Looking back on it Ashton probably shouldn't have said anything. He should've just left it after Jade told him too. He shouldn't have pushed or tried to help. He over stepped his bounds and now he had to feel like a complete fuck up because of it. Jade was right, she could handle it. That's what Ashton kept telling himself anyway. He was scared that she couldn't and one day, maybe, things would be as bad as... but Ashton didn't want to think about it like that. Parents argue, that doesn't mean they will be like Ashton's parents. Luke's parents argue and they aren't like Ashton's parents, but Luke's parents' arguments are always mean a lot more than Ashton's do.

Speaking of his parents Ashton was lucky last night. His dad was saying something about how Ashton isn't grateful and has to learn to respect him more. This was all because Ashton admits that he did come back from Jade's in a bad mood. But he had good reason. And he did act like dick to his mom. He didn't care how he acted towards his dad but Ash's mom didn't deserve any shit. But she of course had to come in and tell Ashton off for speaking back to his dad. It's probably what got him out of just getting hit. His mom taking his dad side always seemed to make him act as about as rational as his dad can get.

Then there was Lauren. She had a crush. She wouldn't shut up. She liked some stupid boy and Ashton, being the over protective big brother he is, was not happy. She kept gushing about this boy to their mom whilst Ashton was in the room trying to do music homework. So Ashton may have used the 'F' word in front if his thirteen year old sister and may have made her scream at him and go to her room. She was probably crying. And what did Ashton do? Shrug his shoulder. He was in a bad mood so everyone else had to be.

It was his fight with Harry that killed him the most.

It was something stupid that escalated. Ashton can barely remember it. That's how much he wants to block it out. Fuck, he feels like such a dick. All Harry wanted to do was play the Xbox in Ashton's room. But Ashton wanted to be left alone and then he just kept yelling at Harry to get out and leave him alone. He probably used the 'F' word again.

Now Ashton feels like absolute shit. He was just lying on his couch feeling awful. Harry hadn't said a word to him all morning and was playing out back with his goals, he had a game today. Ashton hasn't seen Lauren at all this morning because her and their mom went shopping together. Luckily Ashton's dad was working for the morning and probably most of the afternoon so Ashton would barely have to deal with him.

He wanted Jade though. He felt like he needed her. He needed to make things right with her. He needed to know that they were okay. So he called her.

She picked up after the second ring.

"Hello." she said.

"Hey." Ashton replied back, already feeling like things were going to be awkward. "Can you come over?" He cut straight to the chase. He was fine with Jade being over healer because his dad was out. He never really wants Jade to meet his dad.

"Yeah," Jade says after no pause or hesitation. "I'll be like two minutes."

"Okay, see you." Ashton said.