42

Ashton buried his face into Jade's neck, leaving little kisses over it. Jade kept giggling and squirming away so Ashton's hooked his arm around her waist and kept her in place.

"Ashton..." she warns but her tone is playful.

"What?" He asks innocently, placing more kisses down her neck to were her shoulder is.

"Stop." she giggles. "This isn't the right place."

"Yeah," someone groans. "I know." That's when Ashton remembers Calum is sitting across from them.

"Sorry Cal." Ashton laughs, pulling his lips away from Jade but keeping his arm in place.

"It's fine." Calum rolls his eyes but Ashton knew this wasn't actually bothering him that much.

"Actually Calum what did you get for number 15?" Jade said, looking over to him.

The three if them were sitting the library. Ashton was doing some food tech homework he should've done over the weekend but he had Jade over as permanent house guest, which was totally fine with him. Jade and Calum were doing something that involved genetics and mutations of cells. All Ashton knew about that was from whatever the X-Men movies taught him. Which were not factually based, which Calum had to explain to him.

Ashton and Calum were actually friends now. After the took Jade home from Luke's party two weeks ago they sat outside Ashton's curb and spoke for a while. Just about school and the way Ashton would act towards Calum and other kids. He apologized to Calum.

Calum replied with, "everyone goes through a dick phase."

To which Ashton asked, "So you've been through yours?"

"Nah, I'm still waiting."

Ashton didn't really know what Calum meant by that. He didn't know if it was supposed to be a dig at Ashton or just Calum saying he is the nicest human being in planet, which Ashton might think he is.

The bell rang for the end of lunch break which means Ashton will probably have to go find Luke or Michael. He really didn't want to do that. He would rather stay with Jade and Calum. They were much nicer people and Jade loves him.

Oh god. Thinking about her saying those words and that whole night it just made Ashton feel warm and happy inside. Jade spent all most the entire weekend with Ashton, she didn't want to go home to her parents. Ashton totally understood that. He couldn't believe the story Jade was telling him. How could they just never tell Jade that they were separated? Or that they were seeing other people? Ashton was just stunned.

But then they had sex. That was just... there were no real words that Ashton could say that would be good enough to use. It was one if the best experiences of Ashton's 18 years. That seems like a pretty good way to put it.

"What have you got?" Jade asks Ashton, getting up from the table.

"I'm free." He shrugs. "I might just stay here."

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." Jade smiles and Calum gives Ashton a little wave and nod. They both leave Ashton alone in the library and Ashton checks to see they are both definitely away before going over to a computer.

"Lets see." Ashton says aloud and signs into a computer.

Ashton goes into google and types:

College football Boston

He waits for it to load and when it does he sees that Boston college offers football.

Ashton had been thinking. Did he have to go to UCLA for football? There were tons if schools that offered it. There were three reasons he was going to UCLA. 1) His dad trained him into thinking that would be the only school that would take him. 2) Luke has already thought everything through. Even though him and Michael aren't on the best of terms anymore Ashton knows or a fact Like has still included Michael in every part of their futures at college. And 3) Harry and Lauren. Ashton hates it. He hates that he wants to move away now. He would be applying to a college that was literally on the other side of the country. But Ashton thinks that it might work. He wouldn't be going until a year after everyone else. He would need to try and get a scholarship again which would mean making up tapes and sending them over. He would have a year to get Harry and Lauren away. Ashton had also been looking into custodial rights as well. Ashton was 18, which meant he was old enough to be Harry and Lauren's guardian. He could try and get them away. Maybe even take them to Boston with him.