10

Luke had called Ashton in the early hours of Saturday morning and said it was urgent that Ashton get to his house. This immediately freaked him out and made him get dressed as quickly as possible and leave his house without telling his parents he was leaving.

He drove as fast as he could to Luke's fearing what might have happened. Like sounded jittery and on edge. It immediately made Ashton fear the worse and wonder what might have happened now. It might have something to do with his brother. Anything that happens in Luke's house has something to do with his brother.

Ashton pulled up in front of Luke's house and saw to his surprise a strange black van parked outside his house. Ashton didn't dwell on it though and quickly got out his car. The house looked quiet. There was nothing unusual about it.

He began making his way to the front yard and passed the black van. That was until he got to the van and the back doors sprang open and Luke jumped out screaming some sort of weird battle cry and causing Ashton to fall back in fright.

"I got you good!" Luke cheers triumphantly. Ashton is just staring up at him from the road in total shock and confusion and a little bit of anger.

"Why? What? Why?" Ashton tried not to yell at him and wake the neighbours.

"You should see your face." Luke laughs jumping out the back of the van and reaching out his hand for Ashton to take.

"It wasn't that funny." Ashton scoffs, swatting Luke's hand away and getting up by himself. Luke tries really hard not to laugh in Ashton's face. "What's the emergency?"

"What?" Luke asks, stopping laughing for a second. Then bursts out laughing again almost immediately afterwards. "There is no emergency."

"Wait," Ashton says. "You got me up, this early, to jump out the back of a creepy ass van and make me shit myself?" Ashton demands.

"Well no..." Luke smirks like he is up to something. "I wanted to show you something."

"What?" Ashton sighs.

"My new van!" Luke side steps away from the van and points at it, smiling proudly.

"You bought a van?" Ashton's eyes flicker from Luke to the van and then back in disbelief.

"Well, yeah!" Luke says excitedly. "Isn't it cool."

Ashton stays silent for a long time before finally deciding on what to say. "Are you trying to become a full on pervert?"

"What?" Luke asks offended. His eyes fill with hurt and then his face quickly shifts to a smirk. "It's cool."

"It's creepy." Ashton determines for Luke.

"Sure, whatever..." Like rolls his eyes closing up the back of the van and leaning against it. "Do you want to come in?"