41

Jade ran her hands down Ashton's back and he left kisses along her jaw and seemingly everywhere but her lip. He spoke as he did it.

"You're still coming over tonight?" Ashton asks.

It took Jade a moment to respond, she was so caught up in Ashton kisses. They were currently in the back of his car, after Ashton had drove them both home after school that Friday. If you had told Jade at the start of the year she would be making out with Ashton Irwin in the back of his car she would probably have told you to fuck off.

"Of course." Jade begins to kiss Ashton back but his lips were to busy on Jade's skin. He was in total control here and Jade could tell this is how he liked it.

"Good." Ashton's thumb circles Jade's hip bone, whilst his other hand weaves through her hair.

This is exactly what happened yesterday after Ashton football practise too. And on Wednesday after she had tutored him but that time they didn't make it out of the school parking lot.

Jade's repeatedly told Ashton that he doesn't need a tutor anymore. He has passed his resit, he is definitely going to UCLA, and he doesn't actually have to go to math class anymore since all his course work is done. He has still came along and sat in the class, of been at Jade's in Saturdays since his make-up test. It was mainly for them to do this though.

Jade has noticed a change in their relationship, just in the last view days, since Saturday and the party. It's been a lot more physical. They still talk but normally it's when they are making out. Even if if isn't making out, Ashton's hands always seem to find Jade. For instance, today Ashton joined her and Calum in the library for lunch. He wasn't doing any work so it kinda confused Jade but she wasn't going to reject him being there, plus him and Calum seem like friends... in a way. Anyway the three of them were sitting there, just with some quiet conversation whilst eating and all of a sudden Ashton's hand was in Jade's knees, his thumb rubbing circles on the outside of it. Jade tried to keep a straight face but she kept giggling because Ashton was tickling her, and he knew it. Calum could tell something was up, it wasn't until Ashton hand moved up to Jade thigh and Jade went bright red did he realize what they were doing and said they were disgusting. He didn't mean it though. He was just joking about too. And it's not like Ashton was really actually doing anything bad.

"Jade," Ashton pecks Jade's lips.

"Yeah?" She responds.

"I'm making you dinner tonight." Ashton says proudly, stroking his fingers against Jade cheek.

"I'm excited." Jade responds, wanting Ashton to kiss her again.

He must realize and he brings his lips down to Jade again. This time he takes no time to deepen the kiss and seems so passionate with it.

"Jade," he says pulling back slightly, but still keeping their faces extremely close. "My whole family is gone tonight," he says in a hushed tone. "Do you want to..." Ashton trails off and begins to kiss down Jade's neck.

"Oh." Jade suddenly understands what she hopes he is meaning.

"Do you want to stay the night?" Ashton manages to say, his breath hitting Jade's neck.

"Yeah," Jade smiles down at him. "I'd like that."

Ashton looks up and meets her eyes. "Good." he pecks Jade's lips again before sitting up, helping Jade as well. Jade never noticed that it was raining outside.

"Look." she says to Ashton.

Ashton looks outside at the rain which was coming down heavily and hitting the car in pitter patter noises.