23

Jade was... confused.

She was confused about Ashton. She was confused about Calum. She was confused about Charlie. She was just really, really confused.

The thing with Ashton is she knows her feelings about him and she kind of knows his but he was drunk and doesn't remember. So therefore it might have not even been true. If it wasn't Jade was going to bang her head off a wall.

She still really likes him. She hate the fact she was making him remember what happened all by himself but she had to. She had to let him figure it out or it wouldn't feel real. It wouldn't feel like he really wanted to figure it out unless he did it all on his own. Just a stupid girl thing probably.

Then there was Calum. Jade was hoping that by the time Monday came her and Calum will have gotten over the stuff that happened on Saturday but it didn't seem like that.

This mining when Jade was at her locker she was waiting for Calum like she normally did, hoping to talk to him. But when he came over Jade didn't get the chance. He opened his locker, roughly took out books and threw some in, before slamming the locker door closed making everyone look, and then stomping away. It was childish but it had it's effect. Jade felt like shit because of it. She knew Calum was mad and she had no idea how to sort it. She didn't know what she could do.

And then of course there was Charlie. Even the thought if her made Jade groan and roll her eyes. She was just so frustrating. Charlie had to know about Calum's feelings, right? She had to know the way Calum feels about her. And if she doesn't then she is stupid. But if what Ashton said was true then she had sex with Luke the same night she slept with Calum. It had to be a mistake and Ashton and Michael didn't know it was Calum (thankfully) and Luke was just the innocent victim in all of this, for once in his life. But the way Michael pounced in Luke between classes today made it seem like something did happen. Luke also didn't try and deny it. He just screamed stuff back at Michael then rolled his eyes and walked away. It was something!

Jade took her usual seat at lunch and Calum didn't join her. She didn't even see him at all. He was definitely avoiding her. He can be such a bitch sometimes. He gets pissed over the littlest things. It's always Jade who is to blame.

Something that had been bugging Jade all day is that she hadn't seen Ashton once. Not during Michael and Luke's fight in the hallway, or going from class to class or even now, at lunch. He wasn't there. Jade could only think he would be in the library but she didn't dare go up in case Calum was there, plus she was supposed to be mad at Ashton right now and it would just look bad her going to seek him out after what she said in Saturday.

"Fuck off!" Someone yells and it echoes through the whole cafeteria.

Jade looks up from her lunch to see Michael and Luke squaring up to each other. Luke was smirking at a red faced Michael.

"Or?" Luke says loudly and proudly.

"I will kill you." Michael says at the same volume.

"Oh will you?" Luke scoffs. "I'm sure!" He rolls his eyes and laughs.

That's when Michael jumps on him.

He literally jumps. His feet leave the ground and he slams head first into Luke's stomach and pushes him onto his back.

The whole of the cafeteria is filled with gasps and chairs being pushed away from tables as students start running over to gawk at the fighting boys. Jade doesn't follow the others. She just sits still and watches the crowd swarm around Luke and Michael. She can hear Charlie yelling, no pleading at them to stop. Jade can't help but roll her eyes at this.

Campus security quickly runs in after a few minutes and the crowd breaks up letting Jade see what's going on. Michael has Luke pinned against the floor, his fist raised. Luke has his hand wrapped around Michael's throat, trying to push him off. Security lifts a licking and screaming Michael of Luke who is shouting numerous amounts of profanities and is also being restrained. They are dragged out and a crying Charlie is ushered out after them.