22

"He won't pick up his fucking phone!" Michael yells angrily, throwing his phone down on the bed.

"You need to calm down." Ashton says. He had been telling Michael to do this for the past hour. It hasn't worked at all. It just seems to get him more angry.

"You need to shut up!" He yelled back furiously.

Ashton sighed and watched as Michael picked up his phone, again and call Luke, again. This had to be the fifth time after texting him about fifty times. Ashton just wanted to go home now. It was all getting very boring. The whole Luke, Michael and Charlie thing wasn't a big surprise. It didn't surprise Ashton that Luke did that. It shouldn't surprise Michael. He should probably just accept the fact Luke set his sights on a girl so he went for it. Maybe Ashton is feeling a little bored by it all because he is just happy Luke didn't try anything with Jade. Ashton can't even remember Luke saying anything to her. Wait...

As Michael left another angry voicemail Ashton started thinking.

He remembers being partially sober. Luke was the same. Michael was frantic looking for Charlie. She was with... she was with... CALUM!

They went outside and Charlie was with Calum on a swinging bench. Jade was of course with them. Then Michael and Charlie went somewhere and then something else happened. But Ashton couldn't think what. He just had a bad feeling. Something to do with Jade and Luke and him.

"... you motherfucking fuck-face!"Michael yells before throwing the phone down again. This action pulls Ashton out of his the ought train.

"Fuck-face?" He raises an eyebrow at Michael and tried to stifle a laugh.

"Motherfucking fuck-face." Michael corrects him.

"Right." Ashton says, rolling his eyes. "Did you see me last night?" Ashton gets an idea.

"Yeah..." Michael says hesitantly. "Much more than I wish I did." He chuckles a little but stares at his phone angrily again.

"Did I do something stupid?" Ashton asks him quietly.

"You were drunk Ashton. Of course you did something stupid." Michael rolls his eyes.

"No," Ashton sighs. "I don't mean something like strip teasing on the coffee table-"

"That was the best night of my life!" Michael exclaims.

Ashton groans. "Please don't." He remembers that night far too well. "I mean like..." Ashton sighs in frustration. "I mean mean stupid."

"Oh." Michael says and looks at Michael quizzically. "I mean the whole party was talking about how you called Jade Jones a prude and literally slammed her in front of everyone in the backyard." Michael smiles slightly. "After a while you wouldn't shut up about it." Michael rolls his eyes and Ashton takes a deep breath. "You kept saying something about Luke not needing to deal with a prude or a waste if space like her. I was still trying to calm Charlie down so when you started saying that about Jade an Charlie found out what you did she tried to kill you." Ashton stares up at Michael in silence. "Seriously you just made her mad. She has this weird protection thing over..." Michael's voice disappears as Ashton begins thinking again.

'She isn't worth it,'

He actually said that. He remembers saying that. He remembers looking at Luke and saying that with a smile. He laughed and joked about and smiled about it. He really felt as though all that was necessary. He really thought that calling her a prude, saying she wasnt worth it, wasnt worth a quick fuck, Ashton really thought that would help anything. He really thought that would do something. He reallt thought that if he did that it would be okay and it wouldn't upet her. Why the fuck did she drive him home after? WHy did she even give him any of her time afterwards? She should have went home. Calum should have taken her home and he shouldn've been with her last night. Not Ashton. Ashton shouldn't have gotten whatever chance he had with her last night. He deserves not to remember. But Jade doesn't.