AAAHHHHH

Jungkook strapped on his boots as the ship prepared for landing. They had left Paies the night before, the tapestry in hand, and now they had reached Earth's location. Namjoon had told the bunny that the tricky part was landing since they didn't want to alarm any humans. Actually, that was the only thing Namjoon had said to him ever since they left Eden. 

Frankly, the whole ship had been quiet. 

Jungkook assumed it was because of the test, Sana's manipulative tactics were incredibly cunning. But as the hours went on, Jungkook, Tzuyu, and Eme all worried over the health of their crewmates.

The youngster heaved, agitated by his inability to do nothing but sit around while the others face their own internal turmoil. He pulled himself up from his bed, stretching in big motions before stepping out of his bedroom. The only reason he was even in there was that Taehyung suggested they sleep in separate rooms for the night. Jungkook had to admit, that hurt a little, but he can't be Taehyung's knight-in-shining-armor in every situation. So, he gave him the space he asked for.

Now, Jungkook scaled down the halls, his direction aimed toward the control room. "Hey Kookie," Tzuyu hoped out from literally nowhere, scaring the shit out of the boy. "Are you excited to finally go back home?"

Jungkook scratched the back of his head, walking alongside the princess. "Well, yeah, I just wish everyone was just as happy."

"Yeah," Tzuyu frowned. She looked out the windows along the hall, seeing sliver dust all around them. "Where are we?"

Jungkook peeked out the window as well, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. "Not sure, but it's definitely not Earth."

The two approached the control room, the automatic doors opening at their presence. Inside was Taehyung, Jimin, and Namjoon whispering amongst each other. The moment they noticed the two newcomers, they silenced themselves. 

"The hell?" Jungkook scowled, "why are they acting so weird around us?"

"I think it's you."

"Huh?" The bunny snapped toward the princess.

Tzuyu peered back at her with big eyes. "Trust me, it's about you. Something must've happened at Eden that is either about you, something they don't want you to know, or both. I am nothing of importance so it can't possibly be me."

"Oh," the boy turned away, "you are important, but I guess you're right about everything else. Those three have been acting especially weird around me."

"Yeah, I've noticed."

"Jungkook," a boisterous voice sirened from behind. There, stood Hoseok, running toward the boy with pure excitement. "Aren't you excited? You finally get to see your family!"

The human boy scoffed quietly as Hoseok looped his arm over his shoulder. "Yeah... Hey, do you know where we right now?"

"Oh, we're-"

"On the moon," Jin butted in as he waltzed past the boys. He rushed along with urgency, his speedy steps carrying him over to the pilot's section. "We're supposed to deploy in pods, I just have to get them ready with the exact coordinates."

"Coordinates?" Jungkook stepped forward, Hoseok's armed anchoring his in place. "Do you need my address or something?"

The Plutonian peered behind himself, linking his gaze with Jungkook's just to give him a judgemental glare. "Kook, our coordinates go by longitude and latitude. I don't think your home address has anything to do with that." Jin turned to Jimin who idled around Taehyung and Namjoon. "It would be great if I had a little help since I'm only the co-pilot."