Bitch, are you dumb?

Jungkook tried his best to grab Yoongi, but his fingers only fumbled with the weight of his jacket before the elder disappeared from his panicked grip.

"Yoongi!" Jimin shrieked as he was faced with nothing. The bridge had completely collapsed and Yoongi was gone.

Namjoon pulled Jimin away from the ledge, afraid he'd jump after Yoongi. "He's on the ice sheet below, let's find a way down and get him." He wrapped his arm around the sniffling Jimin as the smaller tucked his head into Namjoon's embrace. 

"Jungkook!" The grouped snapped over to see Taehyung chasing after the boy who scaled with speed down the ledge of the small valley. Taehyung quickly slid down behind him, not hesitating to follow the boy through the jagged area.

"Shit," Namjoon muttered the moment Jimin zoomed from beneath his arm.

"Yoongi!" He yelled before jumping over the ledge, sliding gracefully.

"Well," Jin gazed over at Hoseok, averting to Namjoon soon after. "We should probably go down there."

Jungkook was the first at Yoongi's side, crawling across the thin sheet of ice so it wouldn't crumble right underneath him. Yoongi laid flatly on the frigid crystalize ground, red seeping from right underneath him. He wasn't moving, Jungkook couldn't even tell if he was breathing from how thickly his coat covered his body.

"Fuck, Jin! He isn't moving, he's bleeding!" The bunny called as he lifted Yoongi's unmoving weight onto his lap, turning him over to see the small bits of blood trickling down the side of his face. "Fuck."

Jimin soon stepped onto the ice, worried eyes gazing crazily as his heart floundered in his chest. "I'll wake him and then we can bring him back to the ship."

Taehyung soon grazed across the ice, but instead of scrambling to reach the injured Yoongi, his vision traced around the entirety of the landscape. "The ice isn't stable here," he huffed as it crackled with every step he took. He soon noticed a distant break in the ice, a large opening not too far from where they were.

Something had fallen through the ice before. 

His vision then reverted to his feet before the tall male knelt down to better analyze the situation. He wiped his palm against the frost, seeing a cavern closely underneath the sheet they stood on. At this moment, he also realized just how thin this cap of ice was.

"No one else step on the ice, it can't hold all-"

"I know," Namjoon piped as he ran up behind Taehyung.

"What-" Taehyung then diverted to Jin flopping down the hillside before gliding across the ice toward them. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

"I'm here to help, bitch!" Jin snapped back before shuffling awkwardly towards Yoongi's limp body. Jimin was now unsure if he should use his empath ability to wake the elder or not.

Taehyung heaved grumpily, standing to his feet with the sound of gorging breaks underneath his weight. "I think the princess may have fallen through the ice," Taehyung pointed at the gaping break not too far off from them.

Namjoon gazed over, his expression brightening as he took a look at his Vivo, "how come she isn't on my radar?"

"I'm not sure, it could be the ice blocking the signal or the weather."

"We need to get off the ice and find a safer way down."

"I know but-" Taehyung froze amidst his sentence, gazing past Namjoon with fear in his eyes.