Anal ✰

Jungkook looked everywhere for Taehyung. 

He scaled the tremendous castle high and low, not missing a single nook or cranny. He had to find the elder. He couldn't bear the separation. 

While taking a swift glance into one of the spare rooms, Jungkook heard a voice peep from behind him. He turned to see the Princess hurrying toward him, her expression drained but not broken. "Jungkook," she called softly.

The boy only spared her a swift glance before continuing on his search. "What is it?"

She heaved once before straightening up. "Taehyung, he's in the garden. And where's your mask?"

And in an instant, Jungkook whipped around to face the girl. His expression had turned frantic as he watched her weary expression waver into differing moods. It was in complete contrast to the bunny who only felt one thing. Sorrow.

"What did you say? Where is he?" He snapped up, Tzuyu wincing at the outrageous volume. 

She pointed off in some direction to interpret, "he's in the garden."

Jungkook wasted no time. He spun around and took off.

He was curious why Tzuyu didn't approach Taehyung herself. He even wondered why the girl told him in the first place. She could have comforted the prince herself, but instead, she stood back. Jungkook couldn't understand why. 

But he didn't need to ask. Not yet, at least. 

The boy ran down a path of many twists and turns, even darting down the stairs to reach the prince. Jungkook had never been in the garden, but he always admired its lavish grace. He wasn't sure why he didn't check there earlier, but here he was, running out into an open field with short panting.

There was a brick path stretching across the garden only to lead to differing placements of patched greenery. In the middle, surrounded by an assortment of flowers, was a grand fountain that scraped up at the sky, trickling with a soothing flow of water. Around it were benches, and at those metal seats sat the prince.

Jungkook was relieved.

He slowed his rushed steps, wandering toward the down elder. He was ready to give his all in comfort, but he remained afraid of his tactics. Jungkook never knew how to comfort people, but he wanted to learn when is came to Taehyung.

The slow strides soon halted, the boy's body becoming still at the threshold of the elder's presence. He felt all his weight plant into the ground, like the soles of his shoes had shoveled itself at the pavement. The atmosphere pulled and tugged at him just as gravity would, but more desperate and in need. It pined out to him.

A few inches in front of him, mirror a more down physical form. Taehyung sat, letting his body topple forward in a slouch, as if to peek off the edge of the lifted bench. His feet whisped circles at the cinder below him, kind of childish in that manner. His expression, although, was not anywhere near naïve or innocent; the stress and pain of life had compiled itself into that one singular expression. His lips straightened and eyebrows furrowed, breaths labored. 

"Taehyung," Jungkook sounded almost soundlessly. He stepped closer, as if that was even possible. "You don't have to say anything, you don't even have to look at me. I already know."

Taehyung's lips had pursed further into a frown. He lifted his gaze to Jungkook's, his hands gripping so harshly at the edge of the bench his knuckles had turned white. "What do you know?"

The boy gulped harshly, lifted his hand to the elder's cheek only to caress soothingly at the wet skin. Taehyung had been crying? "I know what you're feeling."