I sure fucking hope so

Namjoon huffed in short pants as he slouched over, his hands to his knees. Jin stood next to him, rubbing at his face in exhaustion before gazing around. "I think we lost them."

"I sure fucking hope so," Namjoon snapped around, just to check if any guards would emerge from behind their backs. 

The coast was clear. 

He then let his eyes wander shortly, seeing the many flowers and plants in sight. Over by some miraculous fountain sat the Jovian princess, her back to the wondering aliens as they tried to approach her with the most miniscule of sounds. 

"Princess Tzuyu!" Namjoon muttered, the girl finally turning at the strained voice. She quickly got up, the space vigilantes seeing that she had a small potted tree, some seeds, and a tiny notebook. She toppled each item into the puny tree's plant pot, the life-form so small and new that it made those average items look gigantic.

She scurried up to the boys, trying to balance everything. "You're here!"

"Yes, of course we're here!" Jin snapped back, obviously antsy for all the running they had to do.

The princess furrowed her brows before averting back to Namjoon. she stretched her hands out toward the tired man, frantically glancing around hoping no one would catch their exchange. "This is a vik abea: life tree. It's the longest living plant on Jupiter, it will stay small as long as you prune it. It may be difficult to take care of, so I left you instructions and many, many seeds."

The captain grasped the small plant, feeling the life within his palms. "does it produce enough air?"

"Alone, possibly not. I suggest you grow a lot."

"Thank you."

"You two should hurry, I'm sure the guards are searching everywhere."

Namjoon nodded, Jin waving the girl goodbye before turning away to leave. "Thank you so much," the eldest murmured before running off with his captain.

The princess gulped harshly, beginning to ponder deeply if the unlikely space crew will make it out. She hoped for their freedom, but she prayed for Taehyung's the most. She loved the prince to the ends of the Earth. Whether it was in a platonic or romantic manner, that didn't matter anymore. 

She just wanted him to be free. 

And if she had to, she would take his place in throne. She would evidently be next in line after Taehyung, she knew so. She didn't have any throne rights, but her higher position in their society made her the best choice for heir. 

She wanted nothing to do with the sovereignty of Jupiter.

But Tzuyu would take the load if that meant Taehyung's freedom.

Eme and Hoseok had snuck around the castle, easily knocking guards out cold whenever they came into contact with them. All that was needed was one touch from the Divine, and one strike from the Corgen. 

They were checking many rooms, hoping to find their precious items. Taehyung had told them that there was a specific place where the king put all confiscated objects. Tzuyu confirmed that all their belonging should be hidden in that room.

"Eme," the Corgen called out. The said woman whipped around, seeming Hoseok positioned at some wooden door within the hall.

She scurried toward him, looking at the wooden structure. "There's no one inside," she splurged out, not sensing any guards. Eme put her hand to the doorknob, wiggling it just to release a huff of dismay, "it's locked."