Bitches

"I need a drink," Jimin held his forehead anxiously as Jungkook trotted up to Taehyung's pace. The older's footsteps had seemed to be in a rush, the pacing only inclining farther.

Ignoring the preceding statement from the aforementioned, Jungkook gripped at the Jovian's bicep. "You're going to die!?"

Jungkook expected Taehyung to shake him off or thrash away from the apparent interrogation but to his surprise, Taehyung didn't fret. The elder halted, Jungkook jostling forward before easing back to Taehyung's side. The alien didn't appear to be sad or upset; usually, upon news like this, people get hit with an immediate mid-life crisis -- Taehyung was actually smiling. "Did you really believe that woman?"

Jungkook's wide doe eyes sparkled with the slightest bit of hope as he continued to grip Taehyung's sleeve. "So you're telling me that all of that isn't even a little bit true?"

There was a strain to Taehyung's grin. The elder's gaunt hands ghosted over Jungkook's, him clasping the clutched fists of the younger. "The future is indefinite, I'm safe because now I know."

Jimin soon heaved, rolling his eyes to the stars, "but you don't know how it will happen."

"But I do know, I promise you I do!" Taehyung gazed back at Jungkook, "Trust me, I know how to fix this."

"But-"

"Jimin," Taehyung the averted to the Unian, "have I ever lied to you?"

Jimin's face had coiled oddly at the thought. He already knew the answer, but he didn't like the test of truths. Jimin shook his head slowly, "no, you've never lied to me."

"So when I say everything will be alright, it will be, won't it?"

A pout irrupted onto Jimin's expression, "it will..."

"Good," the Jovian chimed with a little too much pep. He gazed back at Jungkook, noticing how he was practically holding the kid's hand before tossing it off. "Everything's fine, trust me." He swiftly lifted Kook's chin with the use of his index finger before retreating back to some idle direction.

This altercation wasn't all too assuring for Jungkook. Rather, it was much more concerning than anything. Yet, Jimin may have had faith in Taehyung's words, so why shouldn't Jungkook?

"Taehyung," Jimin called out to the fleeting figure before noticing it evidently halt, "buy me a drink."

The Jovian pivoted around with a grin of glee, "sure thing. I know this bar just down the street, it's-"

"I don't care," Jimin approached Taehyung, putting his hand to Tae's neck and massaging the soft tissue. The empath held a stern look, which frankly was quite noticeable and made Taehyung uneasy. "Let's go," Jimin smiled before he retreated back, huddling towards Jungkook.

The two strayed behind as they followed closely behind Taehyung. "So?" Jungkook heaped up. The boy understood the sole reason for the skinship between the two, as an empath, Jimin probably took a look into Taehyung's head. 

"I don't feel any distress coming from him, not even a quiver. He really meant it when he said he'll be okay." Jimin held his head down, "so how come I'm still worried?"

Yoongi kicked at an oddly shaped rock, watching it skid the ground as he trudged towards the closest bar. Oh, he was grumpy alright. Jimin ditched him for the damn human, why wouldn't he be upset?

Hoseok, on the other hand, felt the grips of the awkward atmosphere clasping around him. What do you say to a guy who looks like he absolutely dreads the world right now? Exactly -- Hoseok was dumbfounded.