Uglies

"Pi pi ni pi!"

"What?" Yoongi sparked. He sat in the dining room, scrunched up in his seat as he held his knees to his cheeks.

It's been nearly a week since the wack ass Xenomorph mission, and things have been pretty hectic since then. To sum everything up, Taehyung had been complaining about stomach aches a day after the mission while we were cruising through space, heading to planet Kurta.

Turns out there was something freaky going on inside of Taehyung, it actually happened in that exact dining room...

The seven boys decided to have dinner together for once, only because Jungkook suggested it. It apparently was a custom only known to humans, the aliens weren't sure why they had to sit around together to eat.

It was whatever. They all agreed anyways.

It didn't end well.

While they were feasting, Taehyung kept complaining about his stomach before he stood from his seat, toppling over with his hands clutching his gut.

"Holy fuck!" Jin shot up going medic mode.

He held Taehyung up, leaning him back onto the dining table while everyone continued to eat without a care. Well, at least until his stomach moved.

Yes. It moved.

The skin of Taehyung's tummy molded up, everyone now a little freaked up. Jin was even a bit weirded out himself.

Members at the table jostled out of their seats as they could visibly see something clawing behind the skin of Taehyung's stomach. Jungkook mouth was held agape while Jimin did what he could to keep his freshly eaten dinner down.

"THIS FUCKING HURTS! I'M PREGNANT!"

"No Taehyung, it's a baby Xenomorph, " Jungkook breathed in shock that he actually gets see this historic scene in real life.

"OH MY GOD!"

And pop, the little fleshy creature ripped through the skin of his soft tummy, blood imploding all across the table and at everyone around it.

Surely, everyone screamed. Usually, it's just Jimin, but this time they all frantically rushed around in disgust. Jungkook and Jin being the closest in proximity to the scene, therefor being splattered more, freaking the fuck out.

And Taehyung died.

Just kidding, but he felt relieved his stomach ache has now subsided. The little parasite from his gut let out an unworthy shriek before hopping from the peeled flaps of skin and intestines and darting out the room.

Taehyung stomach immediately healed back to its normal state as he eased off from the table.

Yoongi was distraught. "THAT LITTLE FUCKER RAN AWAY!"

"I'M GONNA THROW UP!" Jimin screamed.

Namjoon wanted to cry. Hoseok was about to faint and had to sit back down. Jin was wiping at his gorgeous face in disgust, blaming Taehyung for something that wasn't entirely his fault. And jungkook asked Taehyung if he was okay, even as his hands trembled uncontrollably.