Ew

Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, and Hoseok crept around a corner of a dark narrow hall. The had seen now numerous alien trudging back and for as if on a mission. Hoseok froze up before scaling another corner, turning to face Jungkook nervously. 

"There's something really big over there." 

Curiously, Jungkook peeled around the grimy walls, crashing back to the wall in an instant. "It's a fucking queen!"

"You're kidding!" The Unian jumped up excitedly, "is Jin there?"

"Oh absolutely," Hoseok chimed a with a little too much pep.

Jungkook was on edge, he knew there was only a matter of time before the Xenomorphs lay their babies inside of him - if they haven't already. "We should distract the aliens or something."

"How do you suggest we do that?" Taehyung now inquired.

Jungkook opened his mouth to answer, but before he could a loud static screech blared out. The transmission between Jimin and Namjoon beckoned horribly, with sounds so intense Jungkook anxiety levels rose amidst hearing the close chase.

The other three boys huddled around as they watched Namjoon's holographic form run at full speed with the most dreadful animalistic screeches behind him. Jimin felt a little bad, his call was definitely bad timing, but Namjoon shouldn't have answered in the first place is that were in that bad of a sit hole. What Jimin didn't know was that Namjoon most definitely didn't mean to answer, but his Vivo fucked up and answered anyways due to the sucky connectivity. 

"Oh shoot, sorry dude, didn't know there was a big thingy near you." Hoseok cooed at Jimin's descriptive means of detailing a Xenomorph.

"SHUT UP!" Yoongi snapped, which was very unlike him when it came to Jimin, but understandable due to the high-stress situation.

Jimin was not in such a grand mood anymore. It always messed with him when people would be angry at him; it put Jimin in a sucky mood and makes for a sucky day. As if this day wasn't sucky already. "Why are you snapping at me? We got a bigger problem over here."

"What?"

Jimin gazed up at the others, a pout sticking to his face as he took a moment to think over his next choice of words. "We found the queen."

"Jimin," Namjoon now spoke up. His breath was a little shaky as he ran, "be careful- fuck- please!"

"Sorry but it's the only way to save Jin."

The holograph then got incredibly shaky as the dashing two crawled into some awkward duct in flight. Yoongi then appeared, his already pale skin blenched either from the fear or the exhaustion. "STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THAT DAMN THING OR SO HELP ME I'LL-"

The call went out.

Jimin hung up.

The three boys gaze up at Jimin in awe while the smallest seemed unphased. "Why would you-"

"Taehyung," Jimin huffed, "you know all Yoongi's gonna do is tell me not to do something I'm gonna do. I don't wanna listen to that."

Jimin sauntered towards the very corner the queen resides behind. "But that was just mean," Hoseok frowned.

Jimin shrugged, "but at least I have a plan."

"He did not just hang up!" Namjoon and Yoongi continued to crawl through some dark cramped duct. They've finally lost the alien as Yoongi raged on, continuing to whisper-shout. "I can't believe him!"