Na kelai ne

"How the fuck are you NOT dead?"

"I don't know!" Jungkook wailed out, jumping up and down on his bed. His mask rested lamely against his nightstand, realizing he had dropped it in the hall. It took ages for the two to scavenge the castle just to find it, but they were ultimately successful.

The bed jostled with each hop, Taehyung sitting quietly with his hand clasped at his chin in thought. "Maybe that's why you're immune to jungle fruit."

"Huh?" Jungkook bounced up once more, ready to scathe the ceiling. "What, why?"

The prince gazed up at the giddy elder, a smile breaking into his expression. Just as a little kid would do, Taehyung climbed on top of the bed, jumped along with the younger. The fluffiness of the mattress hindered their capabilities of flight. "Jungkook, I don't know if you realized this, but you're literally perfect!" The prince's voice wavered as his body lifted into the air, only to plop back down into the soft plush.

"Wait, I don't understand." The bunny soon halted his contagious leaps of joy. "Stop jumping."

Taehyung stopped.

"Is it because I'm half celestial, or is it because I'm half human?"

"I'm pretty sure it's the god part, Kook," Taehyung pushed the younger back, the boy flopping onto his butt.

Jungkook squealed before settling down, giving the prince a grimace. "You scared me!"

"Aw baby," the elder crouched down, crawling up to the younger on all fours. The boy's hormones had chilled the fuck out so the author wouldn't have to add a star in the title again. Taehyung crashed into the little bunny's arms, basking in his sweet aroma and brawny arms.

Taehyung hadn't noticed until just earlier, but the boy was quite muscular. He was in bright contrast from the elder who had a flat tummy and not as much muscle mass. He was still bigger than Jungkook, but he didn't have the same build. That made it even more pleasing to know that the younger was his baby.

Jungkook eased back into the pillow behind him, letting Taehyung rest in his arms. He held him, keeping him comfort just as Taehyung did many times for him. "We need to figure an escape plan."

"Maybe we should talk to Namjoon."

"Nah," Jungkook chuckled, Taehyung gazing up curiously, "we have an advantage, and Namjoon is not on our side right now."

"Hmm," the elder laid his head against Jungkook's chest. He listened to the slow heartbeats, wondering if his body was even human to begin with.

That didn't last long. Jungkook sprung up with eagerness, the elder jolting just so he wouldn't get tossed off elsewhere. "Wait, I know a way we can keep you on the ship so you won't have to come back!"

"Really?"

Jungkook nodded with vigor, "just take a plant and raise it on the ship. It should give off the Jovian oxygen you need. All we have to do is airlock some room on the ship and supply it with its necessities. You can take care of it as usual!"

"Jungkook!" The prince jumped up, grabbing the boy's face just to shower him with an abundance of peppy kisses. "You fucking genius! Have I ever told you how smart you are?"

The human shook his head within the alien's grasp before muttering a small, "no."

"You are so fucking smart!"

He rained down another great number of kisses. "I guess we could tell Namjoon now, since we won't have to worry about you dying."

"Again."