It's too fluffy

The five aliens, plus one human-celestial and a Divine, sat quietly in what seemed like a five-star hotel. There were three king-sized beds -- two at one side of the room and the other at an opposing wall --, a hefty sized couch with a Vivo projector mounted to the wall -- which projected a hologram TV screen--, and there was even a luxurious bathroom with a shower and bath as well as two toilets. The decor was fit for a king, marble floors, and golden crested structures.

It was much too nice for prisoners.

"I can't fucking believe we got arrested... again!" Yoongi laid back on one of the large beds, Jin sitting up next to him pretty relaxed.

"What?" Jin gawked at the younger, "this place isn't even bad."

The Unian turned over onto his side and away from Jin's presence, "if you like it so much, then you can stay when the rest of us escape." He then looked off to the corner in front of him, seeing Namjoon sitting in one of the chairs close by the nightstand -- this piece of furniture looked like it came in the same set as the beds and couch.

He watched as Namjoon kept uncomfortably readjusting his bottom in the fluffy cushions. This was the umpteenth time he has eased up just to plop back down in a different position. "Holy shit," Jin scowled, "just sit!"

"It's too fluffy!"

Jin rolled his eyes before flopping back on the bed, causing Yoongi to get irritated. "Why do you have to lay in the same bed as me, there are literally two other ones?"

"You wouldn't care if it was Jimin laying here instead of me."

"Whatever!"

the elder huffed, folding his arms lazily over his body as he gazed up at the roof. "What do we do now?"

Namjoon shrugged, "maybe we should wait for Taehyung to come back."

Jungkook gazed over at Namjoon, a bit upset that he was stuck in a situation such as this. He really hoped that Jupiter would be more welcoming to his presence. The little bunny sat on the floor next to the large, golden engraved double doors that were too pretty for prisoners. He held his knees in toward his chest before gazing over a Hoseok and Eme.

The two sat at the lone bed next to the couch -- where Jimin was -- and Vivo TV. Hoseok had taken out a pocket knife, fixing the ends of Eme's hair into a short bob. It was a bit weird that Hoseok had a pocket knife to begin with, the Jovian authorities had seized their weapons and Vivos. It was a nice look on her, but it was a bit upsetting the female had lost her very last connection to her people.

"Why are you cutting her hair on the bed?" Jimin questioned.

Hoseok hummed curiously at the younger before gazing back at Eme. "Is that bad?"

"Like, people have to sleep there."

"Oh, right," he swiped heavily at the bed, "better now?"

The younger Unian then shrugged before returning his gaze back to the TV. Jungkook was shocked that they haven't formulated some elaborate escape plan. Just because the prison looked pretty didn't mean it's any less of a jail. Jungkook couldn't stand it anymore. He was worried.

What if something was to happen to Taehyung while he isn't around. What if...

No, Jungkook wouldn't be able to handle that.

He throttled up, trudging towards the door in an eager fit. This gained the attention of everyone else. "Where the hell are you going?" Yoongi questioned.

"I'm going to find Tae!"

"How are you getting out?" The elder eased from the bed, resting the side of his head in his palm. "The door is probably locked."