Space cadicks

"So," Jungkook rocked back and forth on his heels, his cheeks puffed cutely.

Taehyung looked up from his Vivo just to coo at the younger boy and his childish ways. He grinned widely, "yes?" He beckoned.

Jungkook looked around the ship, which was still under construction after two days of being stranded on this diamond planet. The crew members' access was mostly constricted to the ship, so Jungkook hasn't gotten his chance to explore Klyptoid yet. "When will we be ready to go?"

Taehyung shrugged, "why, you ready for another adventure?"

"As long as my life isn't on the line."

And the older scoffed, "no guarantees."

And for some reason, Jungkook smirked at the challenge. Of course, he didn't want to die, but he couldn't deny that he did love the adrenaline rush.

Suddenly, a little pink pup hopped into view with elegance. Jungkook had noticed that the little creature pranced around on its toes, giving it a more poise look as if it was doing ballet.

The two boys just stared at the pink little thing, not really sure what to say to it as Pini continued to gaze back and forth between the boys. "Pi!"

"The fuck did you just say?" Jungkook jostled forward, the creature prancing away as Taehyung pulled the human back.

"Chill dude, he didn't mean it."

Jungkook huffed, "he's too cute for me to stay mad at him anyway."

They soon saw Namjoon approach them. He had news to share. "Listen up, the ship's almost complete so we'll be heading to the galaxy Andromeda, planet Proteus."

Jungkook brows jumped up at the familiar name. "Proteus? I've heard that before."

Taehyung glanced at the boy before looking back at Namjoon, "why are we going there?"

"The Klyptoids told me there's an abnormal signal coming from that planet with some weird coordinates, they're hoping it will lead us to our next destination."

"Next destination?" Taehyung piped back.

Namjoon nodded slowly, "the tapestries, there's four and I only have two."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. To be fair, Namjoon did fuck up their ship and sell Jungkook just for some old ass cloth, so he felt as if he had every right to be upset.

Yet, Jungkook was more intrigued than anything. He remembered what Hoseok had told him, the tapestry is the map to the beginning and end of everything.

But what exactly does that mean? What is it?

"We set course at dawn."

Jungkook slept quietly, heaping small snores. It was the first time Jungkook had really changed his clothes, which you might think is weird, but Kook just wasn't sure about changing into something so foreign after a shower.

Turns out - although some are really weird - there are decent alien wear that Jungkook didn't mind all too much. Except for the fact that every graphic t-shirt was in some alien language.

Namjoon had to explain to him that aliens study Earth closely and sometimes take upon human culture.

Kinda like the alien version of Nike.. Splike... The checkmark is made to look like a flying saucer.