I have to pee

"Ki kaschka, ne nes'a mevsa." (My prince, you look great.)

Taehyung groaned in a harsh pain at the words, "fucking shit, that hurts!"

"Vaan ele ne scevsa, ki kaschka?" (What did you say, my prince?)

"Lo'hea!" (Nothing!)

The servants tightened some large, thick band around Taehyung's waist. They dressed him in a maroon velvet robe, wearing brown baggy pants underneath with a red undertone. His shoes were cloth boots, which looked similar to an alien version of a human kamik. At his waist was the royal band of Jupiter, the maroon and golden crested piece tightened like a corset.

Taehyung hated the process.

"Aank, lou meen!" (Alright, no more!) He pushed away from the female servants. "Fuck, I can't breathe!"

One of the woman looked on in concern as Taehyung gripped at his room's dresser. "Se'a sei vea nea?" (Is this too much?) Taehyung heaved at the question while the author heaved at an error she realized in her fabricated language. She had just found out she made 'so' and 'is' the same word, but has corrected it so yippy.

"Na le aank." (I am alright.)

The prince exhaled once more before gazing into the mirror. He saw himself fully amidst his culture. They even painted his face with some deep green color, swirls covering the lower region of his skin and his cheeks. It colored in his Jovian markings with this darkened paint.

It was relieving to see such festive identification grace his features. This was one thing he missed and will always miss about Jupiter.

"Ki kaschka," (My prince) Taehyung pivoted around only to face one of the woman. She had a thick royal mantle, it colored gold and engraved with gilded cresting all over. "Sae." (Here.)

The prince let his subordinate slip the outerwear over his head. The mantle huddle around his shoulders shortly so it wouldn't slip off. In the back it dangled with length. "Wow," He twisted around in his reflection, "I look like my dad."

He twirled once more before facing his servants. Before he could shoo them off, his room door sprung open. Mr. Son had snuck in to greet him. "My prince, you look outstanding."

Taehyung grimaced at the presence of the older man, but had then retorted to one of confusion at the recognition of the ambassador's speech. "Why aren't you speaking Juvasian?"

"Oh, right," he stepped from the door frame, giving way for another head to poke in shyly. "Your lover is here to see you."

A small wave shown abruptly from the behind the door, Jungkook smiling cutely at the older as he stepped in sheepishly. "Oh, Taehyung, you look awesome."

The elder cooed at the foreign boy dressed in his planet's cultural attire. Jungkook wore a similar outfit as he did the night before, the only exception was the color. They both dressed in a deep, dusty red. "Kook, you look great."

With a sweet smile, the younger soon sauntered more into the clustered space. Servants either scurried out or diverted their attentions elsewhere so they wouldn't seem all too invasive. Taehyung seemed to ignore them with ease, but the little bunny was very much aware of their presence. "So, tonight is the-"

"Festival, to welcome home the missing prince." Taehyung rolled is eyes at the repetitive words. "Isn't that shitty?"

"Uh, the festival or the reasoning behind it?"