𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔

• ★ •

nyla fixed her hoodie as she stepped out of her uber, heading to the front door of sway gaming. she took a breath, pressing the doorbell to her right and waiting for someone to open the door.

a few seconds later, the door swung open, revealing a smiling kio, who gave her a hug as she walked inside.

"hi, nyla," kio said, laughing as nyla squeezed him tightly.

"i missed you," she mumbled, "i hate that i never see you anymore."

kio, along with most of the other sway boys, like bryce and blake, were like nyla's older brothers. although they were usually crazy and out of control, they always protected her, and were always there for her.

"careful, or else everyone's gonna think you have a crush on me," kio chuckled.

nyla stepped back, hitting him on the chest and glaring at him playfully. "you're not my type, buddy. nice try though."

the pair walked out to the backyard, where aaron, troy, anthony, and avani, were sitting. nyla sat next to avani and said her hellos to everyone else, her eyes wandering around as she started talking to avani.

"are you looking for vinnie?" avani asked, her voice teasing. "he's out with some of his other friends, so he probably won't show up."

"thank god," nyla mumbled, grabbing a bottle of water from the table in front of her. "it's not like i wanted to see him anyway."

"right, right," avani replied, nudging nyla with her shoulder. "you could just admit you secretly like him, you know."

"i don't like him!" nyla shot back, her voice a little louder than normal. "he's rude and annoying. i'm tired of him and his thirst traps."

"you watch my thirst traps?" a new voice behind nyla asked. she turned, looking up to see none other than vinnie hacker staring at her, a smirk on his face. "i knew you were a fan."

nyla scoffed. "you show up on my for you page every once in a while. don't be flattered. and i'm not a fan," she said, standing up.

vinne ran a hand through his curls before nodding. "sure, i totally believe that."

nyla sighed. "troy, come make a tiktok with me inside?" she asked, ignoring the tall boy in front of her. troy stood up, a grin on his face as he followed the girl inside.

• ★ •

troy and nyla had just made a cool transition tiktok, the caption thanking her followers once again for twenty million.

they stepped back outside, since everyone was still enjoying the cool night air.

jordan and vinnie had set up beer pong, and the rest of the group surrounded them, watching them play.

vinnie missed his shot, making nyla laugh.

"i'd like to see you do better," vinnie challenged, tossing her one of the small white balls in his hand.

nyla caught it with ease, moving to jordan's side and aiming for the red cup to the right side of the table.

she threw the ball, it landing perfectly in the cup.

the rest of the group cheered, vinnie rolling his eyes as he drank the beer in the cup.

he aimed his ball at the cup in front of nyla and made it, motioning with his head for nyla to drink from the cup.

she downed the cup in one gulp, stretching her hands and shaking them out.

"ok, let's really play."

• ★ •

two hours later, everyone was buzzed and had played at least three rounds of beer pong. vinnie and nyla were up against each other again, and the tension between them was not going unnoticed.

"princess, do you really think you're gonna win?" vinnie taunted from his end of the table. "you can barely stand still."

nyla pouted. "stop calling me that. and yeah, i'm gonna beat your ass, hacker."

vinnie smirked as he landed his ball in one of nyla's cups. "drink up, princess."

nyla groaned, grabbing the cup and drinking it. "my turn."

the two continued playing, until each had one cup left.

everyone else had gone back inside or back to their separate houses, leaving vinnie and nyla by themselves in the backyard.

"i'm gonna win, hacker," nyla stated, her eyes staring right into vinnie's. "i'm gonna win."

"i wouldn't be so sure about that, nyla," he replied.

he threw his ball into the last cup, his aim perfect.

nyla sighed, aiming her ball, but missed.

"fuck!" she yelled, squeezing her eyes shut. "i want another round."

she opened her eyes, her breath taken away as she realized vinnie was standing right next to her.

"jesus, you scared me," she muttered, as she took a sip of the beer in the last cup. "fine, you won. i'm going home."

vinnie's brow furrowed. "you're like, drunk, princess, i'm not letting you uber home like this."

"you're drunk too," nyla replied.

"it's my house."

"and?" nyla asked, pushing past vinnie, "it's not even midnight, i can uber home and text troy and tell him i'm okay."

she fumbled with the patio door, but couldn't get it to open before a pair of hands grabbed her waist and turned her around, pushing her back against the wall.

vinnie was standing in front of her, his forehead almost touching nyla's. her hands snaked around his neck as vinnie adjusted his grip on her hips.

the night was silent for a moment, with the exception of vinnie and nyla's heavy breaths as they looked at each other.

"i really wanna kiss you right now," he whispered, nyla's eyes closing for a second before they snapped back to vinnie's.

"so do it," she muttered back, and in an instant, his lips were on hers.

they pulled apart a few seconds later, eyes wide. "stay the night?" vinnie asked, his hands still on nyla's waist.

she nodded, vinnie grabbing her hand and leading her to his room.

• ★ •

she speaks!

help save the arctic wildlife refuge in alaska! pls sign any petitions or donate if you can!!

i love you guys

-n