𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋*

warnings: smut (a little edging that's it i think)

• ★ •

nyla had no idea how they had ended up here. 

vinnie and her were watching something on the tv, vinnie's fingers playing with nyla's hair as they cuddled together.

and now, they were on her bed, vinnie thrusting in and out of her harshly, his lips sucking bruises on her neck as she threw her head back in ecstasy. 

"f-fuck, vinnie," she moaned, twisting on the bed as vinnie's hand snaked around her neck, his body moving against her. nyla's eyes rolled back, closing as her back arched.

"c'mon baby, don't wimp out now," vinnie mumbled, his free hand gripping the sheets next to nyla's head. "you can take it, can't you?"

nyla couldn't answer, and just nodded her head, digging her nails into vinnie's shoulders. 

vinnie slowed down, grabbing nyla's jaw. "words, babe, let me know you're good."

"so-so good," nyla stuttered, rolling her hips to get vinnie to move faster, "keep going, please."

her boyfriend smirked, his hand moving down and rubbing her clit, the circular motions making nyla feel like she was on cloud nine.

"vin, i'm gonna come," nyla gasped, feeling the knot in her stomach tighten. "vinnie, please."

"not yet, ny," vinnie replied, slowing his thrusts down again, making the girl whine. "hold it for me, baby."

"i-i can't," she moaned, her hands gripping vinnie's shoulders hard, "please let me come."

"i said, not yet," vinnie replied, pulling out and helping nyla flip over onto all fours before slipping back into her in a smooth motion. "oh shit, princess, you feel so good."

nyla's hands gave out, her head digging into the mattress and vinnie thrusted harder into her, digging into her spot over and over again. "oh, fuck, please!"

"okay, okay," vinnie mumbled, kissing nyla's back, "come with me baby, come on my cock."

nyla unraveled under vinnie, her orgasm rolling through her body and leaving her limp on the bed, vinnie following right after her. 

vinnie rolled onto the mattress, his hand tucking his girlfriend's messy hair behind her ears and slowly traveling down her body, calming her down. "you good, ny?"

"yeah," nyla sighed, tracing over vinnie's 'break my heart' tattoo. "that was really good. it's been a while."

"it's been like, four days, babe."

"yeah. that's four days too long, vin."

• ★ •

ONE WEEK LATER

"hey, guys!" nyla waved to her live, watching as the number of viewers went higher and higher. "oh wow, there's a lot of you guys in here."

"yeah, that's what what happens when you have 40 million followers on tiktok," jett mumbled, laughing. "did you forget you're famous?"

nyla rolled her eyes, a smile on her face. "shut up, jett."

user: jett? like vinnie's best friend jett?

user: is she really dating him now that's so weird

user: THE BESTIES R TOGETHER

user: guys they're just friends stop shipping everyone with nyla