𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄

• ★ •

the music was loud, and nyla sat cross legged at the cockpit of the yacht with a bottle of beer in her hand that she would take a sip from every once in a while. the girl nodded her head along with the music, her eyes closed as she leaned back in her seat.

"hi, ny," tana said, sliding next to the girl with a giggle. "wait, that rhymed."

"you're such a poet, tana," nyla mumbled, a small smile on her face as she kept her eyes closed. "what's up?"

"we're playing spin the bottle," tana said, plucking the almost empty bottle out of nyla's hand. "and since you're almost done with this, we'll use it for the game. you have to join us."

nyla opened her eyes, squinting at the girl. "no, i'm good."

"stop being sad," tana slurred, finishing nyla's drink in one gulp. "and come have fun with us."

"i'm not sad," nyla mumbled, but tana just scoffed and grabbing nyla's arm, dragging her to the front deck, where kio, amanda, and bunch of their other friends were already sitting on towels on the floor.

"hey, lala," kio smiled, waving at the girl, who quickly sat next to him, smiling back. "hi, kio."

everyone else slowly started to settle down, and tana held up nyla's bottle before placing it on the ground with a clink. "easy rules! you spin the bottle, it lands on someone, you kiss them! that's it!"

"why are we playing this?" nyla grumbled, "we're not middle schoolers."

kio chuckled. "maybe this way you can make vinnie jealous."

nyla turned to kio, "that sounds like a horrible idea."

"it might work," kio shrugged. "especially after how he acted like nothing happened between you guys on that live."

nyla hummed, turning back so she was facing the bottle, which was currently spinning. "he was just saying that so we wouldn't get hate."

"maybe," kio replied. "or maybe it's because you never really meant that much to him anyways."

nyla gulped, a shiver running down her body. "you really think that?"

kio leaned in close to nyla, his lips next her ear. "if i had you, nyla, i wouldn't care what anyone said about us," he whispered, before sitting back up.

nyla stared at kio, her eyes wide. "i don't-"

"nyla! your turn!" tana crowed, her voice loud. "spin the bottle, baby."

nyla sighed, turning to the blonde. "i don't really-"

"c'mon, babe, no one's recording or anything, and plus, you're single, right?" amanda said, a grin on her face. "live a little!"

nyla nodded, chewing on her bottom lip.

fuck it.

nyla leaned forward, grabbing the bottle from tana's hand and putting it on the floor before spinning it, the glass clanking on the wooden deck as it spun. it eventually slowed down, the bottle pointing to none other than kio.

someone whistled in the background as nyla and kio turned to face each other, a smirk on the boy's face while nyla looked at him, conflicted.

"it's just a kiss, ny," kio cooed, leaning in towards nyla, who sighed, looking at the black haired boy.

"just a kiss," she mumbled, repeating kio's sentence. "it doesn't mean anything. we're just friends."

"nothing at all, bestie," kio confirmed, tilting his head to the side. "you wanna do it?"

nyla's eyes wandered over kio's face as she leaned in, her lips about to touch his, but quickly pulled away, shaking her head. "i'm sorry. i can't."

kio leaned back, letting his tongue kiss his teeth as he sat up, taking a sip of his drink. "fine," he shrugged. "we aren't doing it."

a few people booed, muttering under their breath, but nyla ignored them as she got up, barely hearing amanda and kio's protests as she left the circle and walked back to where she was sitting before the game.

i should've stayed at the hotel room and watched the avengers.

• ★ •

vinnie finally looked up from the laptop after finishing a round of valorant, drinking some water as he talked to saul, the both of them planning on when they would meet up again.

the two boys sat on saul's bed, scrolling through tiktok and sending each other videos even though they were sitting right next to each other, when the older boy showed vinnie a tiktokroom post on his phone. "yo, that's your girl that's not really your girl, right?" saul asked, showing vinnie the picture.

• ★ •

tiktokroom: (sent in a lot) #baewatch it looks like #nylahampton and #kiocyr are getting close! some sources even say that nyla and kio kissed on the yacht today! what do you think about this?

user: RULE NUMBER TWO

user: oh my god

user: this is getting gooooood

user: nyla what the fuck

user: nyla went from not being problematic at all to being on tiktokroom twice in two days LMFAO

user: what happened to bro code?

user: kio with a new girl every DAY

user: aren't they best friends??

user: poor vinnie

user: nyla brings so much drama i hate it

user: this is why boys become fuckboys

user: in nyla we trust

user: nyla's so annoying

user: this is insane

user: vinnie better use all the anger he's feeling rn and use it when he's fighting against deji

user: i kinda ship it

user: someone tell nyla we don't like her

user: imagine she kisses troy next

user: YEAH NYLA FUCK VINNIE'S BEST FRIEND

user: girlboss nyla

user: this is why nyla's ugly and overrated

• ★ •

she speaks !

hi i just watched black widow it was so good

-n

• ★ •