𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒

• ★ •

"why do i  have to drive you everywhere?" avani groaned as nyla sat inside her car with a sigh. "just go back to vinnie and give him head or something. i'm sure he'll forgive you. 

nyla glared at the older girl. "avani, please."

"what? you know i'm right."

nyla scrunched her face up before shaking her head. "no, i'm gonna talk to vinnie. like the adults we are."

"mhm, okay," avani replied, starting to drive over to charli's house. "just remember plan b. the b stands for blowjob."

• ★ •

madi, avani, nyla, and charli were all cuddling on charli's bed, nyla watching spiderman on the tv while the others scrolled through their phones.

"guys, can we go do something fun?" madi asked, "can we take nyla's car and go to the beach?"

"i don't have my car," nyla mumbled. "vinnie has it."

"still?" charli asked loudly. "it's been like, like three days!"

"does that mean you guys haven't talked in three days?" madi asked, sitting up. "oh my god, does that mean you guys haven't fucked in three days?"

nyla rolled her eyes. "really, madi?"

"three days, wow, that's a new record for you guys," charli mumbled, shrieking as nyla threw a pillow at her. "hey! you know i'm right!"

"maybe he like, crashed your car somewhere and he's scared to tell you."

"it's a tesla, madi, i'm pretty sure that's almost impossible."

"maybe elon musk hacked the car and made him crash."

"what the fuck, madi?" avani questioned, laughing. "are you okay?"

"i'm just saying, if my boyfriend didn't talk to me for three days it better be because he's dying or dead."

"well, vinnie's just fine," charli said, holding up her phone to show the girls the latest thirst trap he posted. 

"oh, great," nyla mumbled. "i should probably go and talk to him, shouldn't i?"

"mhm," avani said. "please. i can't handle being your uber driver anymore."

• ★ •

nyla headed towards her car, waving as avani drove out of the gated entrance.

jett and vinnie were both standing next to the tesla, talking about something, but jett froze as he saw nyla walk up.

"uh-"

"hey, guys," nyla said softly, fiddling with her fingers as she looked at vinnie. 

"hey, baby," vinnie replied, kissing her forehead. "i'm all sweaty, so let me go change, yeah?" he said as he quickly ran inside the house.

"um, sure."

jett smiled at nyla as she turned to him, brows furrowed. "i thought he was mad at me."

"oh he totally was," jett said. "but he was sparring all of yesterday, and almost knocked a guy out. i think he worked all the anger out."

nyla nodded. "oh."

"oh, here are your keys," jett said, throwing them to nyla. "vinnie told me your door handles were being weird, so fixed them."

nyla blinked, "oh, i had an appointment to-"