𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘: 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐓𝐒*

warnings: smut (blowjob, praise kink, a little degrading)

• ★ •

"you know what, these waffles are almost better than morning sex," vinnie said as he poured a bunch of maple syrup over his fifth chocolate chip waffle.

"shut up, hacker, it was a three time thing, we're not having sex anymore," nyla said, taking a bite of waffle from her own plate before setting it down on the table in front of her. "we still hate each other, remember?"

"who said i hate you?" vinnie asked after swallowing a piece of his breakfast. "maybe i don't hate you anymore."

"maybe you just like the sex," nyla shot back, shaking her head. "we barely know each other."

"maybe i wanna get to know you better," vinnie replied, setting his plate down on the coffee table. "maybe i want more than sex."

"absolutely not, vinnie. i'm not getting in another relationship with anyone for a long, long time."

"well i never said we had to be boyfriend and girlfriend, you know."

nyla looked at him, confused. "the fuck does that mean?"

"friends with benefits," vinnie said, leaning back against the sofa, his hands crossed behind his head. "but i guess we're not really even friends so..."

"frenemies with benefits," nyla replied. "we're frenemies."

vinnie laughed, shaking his head. "i mean, i guess you're right. not really friends, but not really enemies anymore, right?"

nyla nodded, silently agreeing with what vinnie had said. 

"fine, we're frenemies with benefits," nyla said, putting her hand out.

vinnie grinned, putting his hand in nyla's and shaking it firmly. "frenemies with benefits. just sex, no feelings. emphasis on the sex. we should have a lot of sex."

nyla scoffed, slapping vinnie's arm as she moved a little bit closer to him, her head resting against his shoulder.

vinnie returned back to his original position, leaning back on the sofa, watching as eugene cut off rapunzel's hair.

"why the fuck did he have to cut her hair so short?" nyla complained. "he could've at least left a couple more inches on there."

"i think he was more focused on trying to save her life," vinnie replied, his hand falling on nyla's thigh as he leaned forward to grab the remote and turn the volume of the TV down. "the short hair looks good on her."

nyla looked down at vinnie's large hand, his knuckles spotted with a few bruises after hitting spencer so hard a half hour ago.  

"is your hand okay?" nyla asked again, tracing over the darkened spots. "it looks like it hurts."

"just a little when i bend my fingers," vinnie replied honestly. "nothing too bad. is your neck okay?"

nyla nodded. "i honestly forgot about it, after everything that happened this morning. i think i should go shower and clean it up again."

vinnie looked down to her a sly grin on his face. "can i-"

"nope!" nyla cut him off, getting up from the sofa. "don't even try."

"but we're frenemies with benefits," vinnie whined, standing up and grabbing nyla's hands, pulling her close to him. "we should start with the benefits right now."

"you got some benefits last night, hacker," nyla reminded him, trying to pulling away from vinnie's grip. "i think you can wait."

"i can't," vinnie sighed dramatically. "my dick is just-"