𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑

• ★ •

"okay so we need to get the ice cream, what else do we need?" addison asked, as they pushed the cart down random aisles. 

"nothing really, but i wanna keep shopping," nyla replied, as they turned into the grocery section of the store. "oh my god, gummy worms."

she put two packs into the cart, with addison adding some twix bars and m&m's as well. the girls kept walking, heading to the big fridges that held the ice cream.

"cookies and cream or rocky road?" addison asked, holding both cartons up for nyla to choose from. 

"uhh, both," the girl said, smiling. "why do we need to choose?"

"good point," the blonde replied, putting both in the cart. "let's go the kitchen section, i need to get some new cups and silverware."

• ★ •

vinnie trailed behind mia and thomas, pushing the cart as the couple walked in front of him, holding hands.

i hate third wheeling.

they walked into the store, heading straight to the grocery aisle, getting a bunch of veggies and frozen meals for everyone in the house. then they got some random snacks and drinks, the cart more than half full.

thomas looked at mia hopefully, praying that they would just leave since they had gotten the necessities, but the girl clearly had other plans, as she walked deeper into the store, ignoring the groans of the two boys accompanying her.

"ooh, let's see if they have those coffee cups with the first initial of our names on them," mia said, heading over to the kitchen aisles. "we need to get one for paper and calvin."

the boys obediently followed her into the kitchen section, thomas still following after mia while vinnie was on his phone, looking up occasionally to try to make sure that the cart wasn't going to hit the shelves.

"ow, what the fuck?"

• ★ •

nyla was looking for a specific coffee cup that addison wanted, and was crouching down to the bottom shelves, kneeling on the floor as she tried to find the cup.

suddenly, a cart hit her side, making her almost fall over.

"ow, what the fuck?" she groaned, slowly getting up, rubbing her side as she looked at the person who was behind the cart. "oh, you have got to be fucking kidding me."

vinnie was staring back at her, his eyes wide in surprise, phone almost falling out of his hand. "oh my god, i didn't see you, i'm so sorry."

"fuck off, hacker,"nyla rolled her eyes, limping away from the boy, who left the cart behind and followed her. 

"wait, nyla, are you okay?"

the girl turned, eyes narrowed. "you just ran me over with your stupid cart. do you think i'm fucking okay?"

vinnie looked at her sheepishly. "sorry, i wasn't looking at where i was going."

"nyla! there you are, did you find the- oh hey, vinnie," addison said, looking back and forth between the two. "uh, am i interrupting anything?"

nyla smiled sarcastically, shaking her head. "nope, you didn't interupt anything at all."

the girl looked at the items in addison's hand, grabbing a sharp silver knife that she was holding. "oh wow, look at this knife."

she turned it towards vinnie, making a little stabbing motion at his chest. vinnie looked at her with an expression of pure fear as he took a step back, his mouth opening but no words coming out of it.