𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘*

warnings: very bad writing, mention of bruises, smut at the end (not that kinky or anything just a little bit of praise and breeding)

• ★ •

the car ride back home with spencer three hours ago had been completely silent, and nyla was worried that anything she said would set him off. and so she kept her mouth shut, giving spencer a kiss on his cheek and quickly getting out of his car and into her apartment.

now, she was dressed in a hoodie, cuddled up in her blankets and pillows, and was watching tangled for the hundredth time and eating some ice cream from ben and jerry's.

her doorbell rang, and nyla ignored it, not wanting any human interaction with anyone for a while. her social battery had been completely drained, and all she wanted to do was sleep. 

the bell rang again, and nyla groaned, yelling out a "go away!" before turning up the volume of her tv. 

"open the fucking door, nyla."

nyla sighed, and paused the movie, getting up and opening the door, recognizing the low voice.

"what the hell do you want, vinnie?"

the boy walked in, brushing past nyla and getting himself a glass of water.

"make yourself at home, i guess," nyla muttered, rolling her eyes as she closed the front door and sat back down on her couch, unpausing the movie and pulling a blanket over her. 

vinnie set the glass of water down and walked towards nyla, blocking the tv from her view.

"move your fat ass, i'm trying to watch a fucking movie," nyla grumbled, waving her arm and trying to push the boy out of the way.

vinnie didn't budge, and nyla looked up at him, annoyed. "what?"

"did you break up with him?"

nyla sighed, rolling her eyes again and pausing the movie. "no."

"why not?"

"it wasn't the time," she mumbled, taking a bite of her ice cream, her spoon digging into the carton for a piece of cookie dough.

vinnie grabbed the pint of ice cream from nyla and placed it on the table, turning back to her and grabbing her chin, forcing her to look up at him.

it was silent, the two of them staring at each other, until vinnie's eyes caught the darkened bruises spotting nyla's neck, poorly hidden by the hoodie and half gone makeup.

nyla moved her head, quickly fixing her hoodie and getting up, trying to move away from vinnie.

vinnie's arm curled into a fist, but he tried to calm down for the sake of the girl in front of him.

"nyla, let me see your neck," he demanded, as nicely as he could. "did he do that to you?"

nyla shook her head, "don't worry about it, vinnie."

she walked off towards her bedroom, trying to lock herself in the bathroom before vinnie could catch up-

but the boy was right behind her, both of them in the bathroom, the small space between them feeling like a million miles of distance. 

nyla bit her bottom lip, trying to stop the tears from coming as her mind went through the events of earlier this morning and what spencer had done to her. 

vinnie took a step forward, nyla backing up into the counter surrounding the sink, vinnie's hands on either side of her thighs.

"let me see your neck," he said again, his hands slowly traveling up nyla's hoodie as she slowly took it off, leaving her in a dark red bra.