𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

warnings: spencer being a toxic little shit and not in a good way

• ★ •

(one month later)

"you're fucking kidding me," vinnie grumbled, watching as nyla walked into the sway gaming house. "what the fuck do you want?"

nyla glared at him, "kio wanted me to help him with his makeup for some tiktok he's making, where is he?"

"he went out with some girl last night, i don't know when he's coming back," vinnie replied, leaning back on the couch with his hands behind his head.

nyla sighed, grabbing a random white shirt and throwing it at vinne. "can you put a shirt on? do you know how to put a shirt on?"

vinnie smirked. "are you getting distracted by my abs, nyla? and i know you love my arms, you remember that night-"

"put the damn shirt on and shut the fuck up."

surprisingly, vinnie listened. "how's the boyfriend?"

nyla looked at him suspiciously before sitting down next to him. "he's good."

it had been about a month since nyla had met up with spencer that evening, and since then she had posted the vlog with him and introduced him to her fans. they had been on a bunch of dates, and a week ago, spencer had asked her to be his girfriend after taking her to the beach cafe where they first reconnected.

the boy nodded. "i feel bad for him."

nyla groaned internally, knowing they were about to start arguing once again. "what the fuck does that mean, hacker?"

"he's stuck with you, nyla, so i feel bad for him."

"i think you're just mad i have someone and you don't," the girl replied, crossing her arms. "you're jealous of me."

"why would i be jealous of you, princess? there's nothing to be jealous of."

nyla nodded her head sarcastically. "right, right. and that's why you insult me and make fun of me all the time."

"you do the same exact thing back to me!" vinnie said, "i think you're obsessed with me."

"trust me, vinnie, i'm not one of your fangirls. i stongly dislike you."

"you could just say you hate me. you don't need to be nice about it."

"yeah, okay, i fucking hate you."

"good to know the feeling's mutual, princess."

the two had turned towards each other, knees touching, eyes hard with anger.

"stop calling me that, vinnie."

"and why should i, princess? if it annoys you, then i'm gonna keep using it. plus, i like the nickname."

nyla stood up, shaking her head. " i'm going to kio's room. tell him i'm there when you see him."

• ★ •