𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑

• ★ •

"why are you guys so late?" bryce asked, his eyes narrowed as he watched vinnie and nyla walk into his hotel room, wearing matching purgatory crewnecks. "please don't say y'all have been fucking since last night."

nyla shrugged, looking at bryce. "i didn't say it, you did. i had to celebrate the only 1-0 boxer here somehow," she replied, jumping on the large bed and sitting next to tayler, who laughed.

bryce groaned, turning away and grabbing himself a white claw. vinnie smirked at nyla, who smiled back at him and turned away, starting a conversation with the boy next to her.

"hold up, nate's on his way back up with food," tayler said, "i'm gonna go help, vinnie, you wanna join?" vinnie nodded, following tayler out of the room after pressing a soft kiss to nyla's forehead.

nyla got comfy in her spot on the bed, grabbing the remote and changing the channel to an episode of criminal minds. bryce sat on the other bed, sipping his drink as he looked at the girl across the room.

"did you ever find out who hacked your snapchat?" bryce asked, making nyla turn to him. "did your team hire someone to figure it out?"

"no," nyla shook her head. "they don't really care because it gave me a bunch of clout," she replied. "i just deleted the account and changed all my other passwords to insta and twitter."

"well, we should figure out who it was," bryce said, scooting to the edge of the bed. "it could be like a detective thing, you know?"

nyla shook her head. "my manager told me not to do anything right now and to just wait for it to go away."

"it's not going to go away, lala, everyone's gonna keep attacking you because of those pictures. and it's vinnie, so you know the fangirls are probably plotting your death."

"well, what good would finding the person who hacked me do?" nyla sighed. "they already got what they wanted."

"i don't know," bryce replied. "but it would be fun."

nyla raised her eyebrows. "fun? really?"

bryce shrugged. "listen, i never said you had to do it."

"i'll think about it," nyla replied, "but i really don't think you'd be the best detective for this case."

"hey!"

• ★ •

nyla was out on the balcony, taking pictures for her instagram as vinnie just stared at her. she had taken her crewneck off, and was dressed in a white tank top and black mom jeans.

"can you stop staring like a creep?" nyla asked the boy, who frowned. 

"i'm not a creep, okay? i'm just...enjoying the view."

"well you can enjoy it when it's on instagram," nyla shot back, pushing vinnie inside the hotel room and sliding the door closed. "go away!"

tayler and bryce pulled him away so they could make a tiktok, and nyla took a few more photos before she sat down to pick out which ones to choose.

vinnie slipped back outside, sitting next to nyla and wrapping his arms around her body, cuddling her close to him as she looked through the pictures.

"oh my god, wait, you can kinda still see the hickies in all of these. this is so fucking embarrassing."

vinnie laughed, his thumb brushing over the marks behind nyla's ear that she didn't cover with her concealer. "oops. well, if you can't edit them out, you can just send those to me. you look really fucking good."