𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆

THREE DAYS LATER

• ★ •

"nyla, get the fuck up," troy said, opening the curtains that covered the girl's windows in her bedroom. 

"it's too early," nyla groaned, grabbing a pillow and covering her face with it, blocking the bright sun.

"it's three in the afternoon and you haven't eaten since yesterday morning."

"exactly, it's too early. and i'm not hungry," she replied, turning her body so she wouldn't be facing the sunlight. "you can go home, troy."

"no, i can't, because i need to make sure my best friend is okay," troy said, sitting down on the edge of the bed, looking at nyla's face. "this isn't healthy. you need to get up and do something."

"i'm going through a breakup. well not really a breakup because we were never really together. well i guess you could say we were together but not really-"

"ok you can shut up now," troy sighed. "i know what happened."

news of nyla and vinnie's "relationship" had spread through all the influencers like wildfire, and it was really just a miracle that tiktokroom hadn't found out about it.

"can you at least get up and eat something?" troy asked, "i made cereal."

nyla opened her eyes, looking at the boy. "the fuck you mean, you made cereal? also, it's literally lunch time."

"i put the milk and the cereal in the bowl," troy smiled, "plus, like you always say, it's never to late in the day for some cereal. now let's go eat."

"no."

troy huffed out a breath, getting frustrated. "fine, i'll just carry you there."

before nyla could process what was happening, troy had picked her up bridal style, and tossed her onto the sofa in the living room with a thump. the girl glared at troy as he handed her a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch.

"i hate you."

"no, you hate vinnie," troy smirked, ducking as nyla threw a throw pillow at him. "hey! stop displacing your hatred of vinnie onto your poor best friend."

"shut up, troy. i don't want to hear his name."

"he's not voldemort, nyla. he won't do anything to you."

"i don't care. i just want to forget about him."

• ★ •

"i have had enough of this," michael called out to vinnie before turning all the lights on in his room and turning the blinds so the sun would come in. "get the fuck up and do something."

"fuck off, mike," vinnie groaned, throwing his blankets over his head. "go make out with your girlfriend or something."

michael rolled his eyes, pulling vinnie's comforter off the bed and to the floor. "go shower or something, you stink."

vinnie glared at him, "i'm in mourning. i don't need to shower."

"mourning what? the loss of a relationship that wasn't even a relationship?"

"yeah, exactly," vinnie nodded, picking up a blanket next to him and throwing it over his body. "now leave me alone."

michael sat on the edge of vinnie's bed, a pitying look on his face. "look man, i know this breakup that's not really a breakup sucks and whatever, but you need to get over it. you have stuff to do. like, i don't know, maybe train for a fight?"