𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘: 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒

• ★ •

"what the hell was that? tell me y'all aren't just friends?" noah asked as he walked over to the bar, vinnie following him.

"no, we're not, okay? i don't know what we really are, though," vinnie replied, tugging on his hair. "shit, ny's probably mad at me right now."

"yeah, i would be too," noah scoffed, shaking his head. "that wasn't cool, vinnie."

vinnie sighed, shaking his head. "i didn't-oh, what the hell?"

nyla was sitting at the other end of the bar, sipping a drink and very obviously flirting with a cute pink haired girl, twirling her hair in her finger.

she laughed at something the girl said before glancing over at vinnie, her eyes narrowed.

vinnie sighed, turning to noah, who was laughing so hard he almost fell out of his chair. "honestly, you deserve this, bro. since you guys are, you know, just friends."

"shut up," vinnie groaned, the jealousy burning in his stomach. "i'm gonna go talk to her, okay?"

noah nodded, "good luck!"

vinnie walked over to nyla, tapping her shoulder, but she shrugged him off, continuing her conversation with the girl next to her. vinnie tapped her shoulder again, making the girl next to nyla stop and smirk at him, shaking her head.

"nyla," vinnie said, sighing as she finally turned around. "can we talk?"

"no."

"nyla, c'mon, please?"

"oh my god i didn't introduce to you sab!" nyla said, turning to the girl next to her. "this is sab zada, isn't her hair cute? she's so funny. and sab, this is my friend vinnie hacker. he like, makes thirst traps and shit."

vinnie rolled his eyes, sending sab a tense smile.

"hi, vinnie hacker," sab said, tilting the glass in her hand up towards him. "you want me to leave so you can talk to your friend nyla alone?"

"that would be great," vinnie muttered, watching as sab placed a quick kiss on nyla's cheek and walked away, making nyla smile.

"what the hell are you trying to do?" vinnie asked, his grip tight on nyla's waist as he turned her around in her chair to face him.

nyla looked at him, pushing his hands off of her. "i would walk away right now, friend. we don't want any of the other girls here thinking you're a taken man. or that i'm a taken women."

"stop with the attitude, ny."

"no, i won't, vincent. now get away from me and let me go dance with sab. i miss her already. you should go talk to that girl over there with the red dress, she's been making eyes at you all night."

vinnie shook his head. "i don't want anyone else but you, baby, you know that."

"don't call me that, aren't we just friends?" nyla asked, sipping her drink through the black straw in her cup.

"nyla," vinnie warned, his voice low. "stop it."

"can't stop, won't stop," nyla sang, crossing her legs over one another in her seat and making her dress ride up, vinnie swallowing at the sight of her exposed skin.

nyla looked back at vinnie, who had stepped closer to her, his arm leaning against the bar while he towered over her. "what's wrong, bestie? oh shit, i forgot, you have no game. you want me to get the red dress girl's number for you?"