𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

ONE WEEK LATER

• ★ •

"why the fuck did i agree to this?" nyla mumbled, getting out of the van and standing next to rafy, who was the sway boys' assistant. they both watched as the camera crew slowly got out of their vans, since this was all going to be recorded for the sway boys' reality show.

"because it's fun!" the girl next to her replied, a big grin on her face. "you'll be fine."

"we're jumping off a bridge, rafy, what if the rope breaks and we die?"

bryce walked over to them, nodding at what nyla was saying. "that's what i said. we're all going to die."

noah, blake, bryce, and rafy started the hike up the trail to get to bridge where they would be bungee jumping, with kio and nyla following behind them.

the cameras were caught up in whatever blake and noah were saying, so kio took the opportunity to talk to nyla. "so, has he asked you out yet?"

nyla looked at the cameras, then turned to kio, shaking her head. "no," she said, keeping her voice low. "we've both been super busy with my new show and his reality show and boxing and shit. i barely even see him twice a week. plus, even if he did ask me out on a proper date, where would we go? there's paparazzi and cameras everywhere."

kio nodded sympathetically, "that sucks, but i mean, you guys should make it official, you know, it's been weeks since y'all made up."

nyla sighed, "yeah you're-"

she stopped abruptly as the cameras turned towards her and kio. the boy laughed, waving at them. "i'm just trying to convince nyla here to jump off the bridge."

"it's not happening!" nyla replied, shaking her head. "i'll just sit back and observe."

"i'll do the same thing," bryce said, pointing at nyla. "we'll just watch you guys risk your lives for no reason."

"you risk your life for no reason all the time," noah replied, looking at the older boy. "it's just a bridge, you two will be fine."

the chatter died down as the group kept walking on the trail, breathing hard since none of them had been expecting to walk for miles.

eventually, they made it to the bridge, which was built over a large river with rocks surrounding the shore.

"this is horrible," nyla mumbled as she grabbed the sleeves of her hoodie. "i can't believe you tricked me into doing this, kio."

the workers started to hand everyone their harnesses, and helped them put it on while explaining how to jumps and what to expect.

"it's time to do some jumping!" someone said, and rafy and blake cheered, while nyla stood to the side, glaring at kio.

blake walked up to the railing, deciding to go first. then it was noah, kio, and rafy.

everyone looked at nyla, who chuckled nervously and took a step back.

"ladies go first," bryce said, looking at the girl, who scowled. "i'll go if you go."

• ★ •

thirty minutes later, everyone was back in the van, nyla's heart still jumping in her chest after leaping off the bridge.

"you liked it, didn't you?" rafy said, smirking. "i knew you would."

nyla rolled her eyes, shrugging. "it was fine... i guess."

they drove back to the sway house, everyone exhausted and hungry.

nyla plopped down on the couch, watching as the camera crew packed their stuff up and left, waving goodbye to them.

bryce sat down next to nyla, while kio sat across from her. noah and blake were in the kitchen with rafy, trying to figure out what to eat.

"what?" nyla asked, looking at the boy in front of her. "why are you looking at me like that, kio?"

"i think you should ask vinnie out."

nyla closed her eyes, leaning against the couch. "no."

"why not?" bryce asked. "men don't always have to make the first move."

"well i want my man to make the first move," nyla replied. "what if he says no when i ask him? i have a fear of rejection."

"why would he say no?' kio asked. "he's pussy whipped."

nyla rolled her eyes. "shut up, kio."

"well, he's not wrong," bryce added. "it's been so weird to see you guys go from hating each other, to being secret fuck buddies, to basically dating. and if he won't do anything about it, you should just make the move."

• ★ •

vinnie barged into mia and thomas's room, ignoring their groans of protest. "i need to talk to you guys," he said, sitting on the bed in between them. "michael! come here!"

michael walked in, and and few seconds later, so did alex and kouvr.

"i know we weren't invited but i wanna know what's going on in here," alex said, holding his camera up.

"put your camera down before i break it," vinnie said, throwing a pillow at alex. "it's important."

everyone quieted down, waiting for vinnie to speak.

"i wanna ask nyla out."

mia sat up, looking at vinnie. "you still haven't asked her out?" she asked incredulously, hitting him with a small throw pillow. "you two have been fu- i mean hanging out for weeks now!"

vinnie scratched the back of his head, "i'm busy with training and stuff, okay? and plus, what if she says no?"

"why the fuck would she say no?" thomas asked.

"she literally picked you over troy," michael added. "i mean, c'mon, we all know she likes you a lot."

"yeah, so just ask her out already," kouvr said, "it's obvious you two are meant for each other."

"how do i do that?" vinnie asked, biting his lip. "like, i want it to be special. we can't even go to a restaurant or something because i know someone will see us there together and send it into tiktokroom or some shit."

"you could do something here," kouvr said. "now that the cameras are gone, we could set something up outside in the backyard."

"do you guys really think she wants a relationship now?" vinnie asked quietly. "i mean after all the shit with spencer and troy it just seems like-"

"shut up," mia said loudly. "but if you don't make a move soon, maybe she will."

vinnie sighed in relief. "okay, perfect. she can ask me out instead."

everyone looked at vinnie in disbelief. "no, absolutely the fuck not!" mia yelled, hitting vinnie with the pillow again. "grow some balls and ask her out soon. or else i'll tell troy to-"

"okay, okay fine!" vinnie yelped. "so what should i do? i want it to be perfect."