𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

• ★ •

"you know what? i don't believe in crystals and fate and shit but right now, nyla, it feels like the universe is trying to get you and vinnie together no matter what."

nyla rolled her eyes at kio, grabbing her suitcase from the overhead storage as the three of them made their way out of the plane. "listen, i'm just going to ignore everything and everyone and hope people forget about it."

"they're not going to forget about it, babe, you're nyla hampton and he's vinnie hacker. every girl wants him and basically every guy wants you," amanda said.

nyla looked at her, brows furrowed. "every guy wants me? really? cause all the comments on that tiktokroom post are about how vinnie could do better."

"yes, every guy," amanda sighed, glancing at kio, who quickly looked away. "anyways, do you want to come to my apartment or do you have your own room?"

"i'm staying in the same hotel as bryce and tayler," nyla replied. "but if you don't mind, i'll probably hang out with you a bunch more since all they'll be doing is training and making youtube videos."

"of course, ny, you can come over whenever," kio said as they all walked to the terminal, reading the signs and trying to figure out where to go. "did you get an uber?"

nyla took her phone out, going to the uber app. "yeah, i will right now, you guys good too?"

amanda nodded, "yeah, i just got an uber too. we'll see you later, nyla."

kio gave the younger girl a hug, "bye, ny. have fun and stop sulking, okay? you'll be fine."

nyla smiled at kio, and waved goodbye to the pair. "bye guys, i'll see you soon."

• ★ •

nyla was laying on a beach chair in the balcony, her airpods in her ears as she listened to music and looked at the pretty view of south beach.

well, tried to listen to music. bryce and tayler were vlogging, and their loud voices carried throughout the entire hotel room.

"can you guys shut the fuck up? i'm trying to relax," nyla snapped, turning her head and looking at the two boys and their cameras. "stop yelling."

"someone's cranky after her secret relationship was exposed online," bryce whispered to his vlog camera, making nyla throw a pillow at him, which hit him right in the head. "ow!"

"go train, pussies!" nyla yelled, turning back in her seat. "it's gonna be embarrassing if you lose next week."

"we won't lose," tayler said, sitting down next to nyla. "we've been training nonstop."

"yeah, training your mouths nonstop," nyla mumbled, but tayler didn't hear her.

"so are you walking in with vinnie on saturday?" tayler asked, "or are y'all keeping your relationship lowkey?"

"we're not even together right now,"nyla sighed. "i'm just ignoring everything. the comments are fucking brutal and make me wanna cry."

bryce sat down on the other side of nyla, a sympathetic look on his face as he gave the girl a side hug. "i'm sorry, ny, but people will forget about it soon. especially after we all win our fights on the 12th."

nyla chuckled. "right. okay, well i've got some work to do and you two need to go train. i'll see you guys later, okay? i'm going to my room."

she got up and walked back inside, taking the elevator up a floor and making her way to her room.