𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐃𝐎𝐆𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

• ★ •

nyla pulled up to the sway gaming house for the second time in three days, letting herself into the large house since kio had left the door open for her.

she yelled out a "it's nyla!" as she walked up the stairs, opening kio's door.

she smiled as she saw the boy cuddled up to his dog, both of them sleeping on his bed. she took a quick picture to blackmail him with later, and walked over to him, tapping his shoulder.

"hey, kio, get up," she mumbled, keeping her voice quiet. "you gotta go to your interview."

he groaned as he opened his eyes, vision blurry as he tried to get used to the light in his room.

"shit, i didn't mean to fall asleep," he said as he got up. "mochi's probably gonna stay asleep for a while, when he wakes up just feed him and he'll probably go back to sleep."

nyla nodded as she fixed kio's messy hair and the collar of his shirt. "okay, got it. are you ready to go?"

kio nodded. "yeah. i'll be back in three hours, okay? the other boys said they'll probably be out until midnight so you'll have the house to yourself."

nyla nodded again. "alright. i'll see you later," she said as kio walked out the door, waving a goodbye to her.

nyla decided to stay in kio's room, turning his tv on and playing an episode of grey's anatomy.

an hour passed, and mochi woke up, so nyla gave him some food and water in his bowls downstairs, making a tiktok as he ate.

she posted on her instagram story as well, taking a picture of the dog and captioning it "dogsitting :)."

mochi was done eating and grabbed a tennis ball that was on the floor, placing it on nyla's lap.

she laughed as she threw a ball up in the air, and then threw it behind her, turning and watching as mochi chased after it.

she opened the door to the backyard, letting mochi outside before following him.

the duo played fetch with the tennis ball, before it became dark outside and mochi got tired, so they both went back in.

it had been almost three hours since kio had left, and when she checked her phone she saw that he had texted her.

brother kio
imma be late :/ i'm sorry

sister nyla
it's all good
sister nyla
mochi's better company
than u anyways

brother kio
i'm hurt 🥲

sister nyla
i only speak facts,
sorry ‼️😁👍🏽

a half hour later, mochi was asleep again in kio's room, leaving nyla to basically do whatever she wanted.

she went downstairs, making herself a bowl of cereal and sitting down on the couch, turning the tv on and playing an episode of criminal minds.