𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄, 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄

warnings: spencer being mean

• ★ •

clown girl

u can't be serious?

clown girl

you're being such a bitch, nyla.

clown girl

whatever

nyla

what? avani what are you talking about

bad bleep

idk what's going on with you

bad bleep

but bryce is really hurt

nyla

wdym? i didn't do anything?

bad bleep

u know what don't worry about it

bad bleep

troy told me what's going on

sienna BAE

where have you been?

nyla

w spence <3

nyla

you wanna hang out? imy

sienna BAE

no sorry i'm busy maybe later?

• ★ •

(two weeks later)

nyla was home, alone.

spencer had been staying out late, studying for his classes with his study group, and she didn't want to seem clingy, so she hadn't texted or called him.

spencer had also convinced her to delete twitter and instagram (the apps) and just send him the pictures that she wanted to post on her account so he could post them, saying that her mental health had only been declining, and social media wasn't helping her.

she would've scrolled through tiktok, but nyla was bored of the app, barely posting a tiktok once a week and instead focusing on her clothing line and auditions.

kio, troy, not even bryce had texted her, and she was too stubborn to text or call them first, so overall, she was just lonely. addison and sienna were acting weird around her, avani was basically ignoring her, nyla felt like she had no one.

no one except for spencer.

she broke out of her thoughts, her apartment door creaking open as spencer stepped inside, his shirt messed up and hair tousled.

"baby, it's almost midnight," nyla said, walking towards him and grabbing his backpack and setting it on the floor gently. she kissed him, both of them holding hands as they entered the master bedroom. "you had a good study session?"

"yeah," spencer said, a small smile on his face as he slipped off his shirt. "i missed you though, nyla."

nyla sat on the bed, her eyes trailing over spencer's tattoo free body. "i missed you too, love. anything exciting happen?"

"nothing much, just studying as always," he replied, "imma take a shower, is there anything to eat?"

nyla stood up, squinting at spencer's torso. "what's on your hip, spence?"

the boy froze, looking down to where nyla was staring.

a small, red bruise stuck out against his skin, with another one peeking out from under the waistline of his pants.

"i must've hit a desk when i was walking out of class," spencer replied smoothly, walking over to the bathroom and clicking the door shut. "can we just have ice cream for dinner?" he called out, turning the faucet on.

nyla sighed, nodding her head even though spencer couldn't see her.

an uneasy feeling started to burn in her chest, making her whole body feel tight and uncomfortable. the girl rubbed her temples, feeling a headache starting up.

he isn't cheating on me, right? i mean, its spence. he would never do that to me. he promised he wouldn't leave me.

she didn't realize how much time had passed until her boyfriend walked out in blue shorts and a white t shirt, shaking his hair, which was wet from his shower. "what's wrong?" he asked, noticing nyla standing in the same place.

"p-please be honest with me," she whispered, her hands placed firmly on spencer's chest as his hands held her hips. "who are the hickeys from?"

spencer rolled his eyes, pushing nyla away, making her hit the sharp edge of the dresser a few feet away from her. she grit her teeth in pain, before stepping closer to spencer.

"it's not a fucking hickey, nyla," spencer spit out, his voice low. "i told you i must've hit a desk or something."

he stood in front of the girl, grabbing her chin and looking down at her. "i told you, i'm not leaving you. and you're not leaving me either. i can't believe you would think i would cheat on you."

nyla looked at the floor, ashamed.

he's my boyfriend. of course he wouldn't cheat on me, what the fuck is wrong with me?

"i'm sorry," she mumbled, "i shouldn't have assumed anything."

spencer pulled away from her. "let's go have some ice cream, honey."

• ★ •

she speaks!

don't worry spencer's leaving soon :)

-n

• ★ •