𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

• ★ •

the constant buzzing of a phone woke vinnie up, his arm reaching out to grab the device.

"what is that fucking noise?"

vinnie froze, turning his head to the voice in his bed that belonged to none other than nyla hampton.

"what the fuck are you doing in my bed, hampton?" vinnie hissed, trying to keep his voice down so no one else would hear him.

nyla's eyes snapped open. she bolted up, holding the covers up to her neck as she looked at vinnie.

"did we just- please tell me we didn't- we had sex didn't we?" she whisper-yelled.

vinnie didn't answer right away, and instead looked around his LED illuminated room.

"well, judging by the fact that our clothes are on the ground and that there's a used condom in my trashcan right now, i would say yes, we did." vinnie replied, his voice flat.

nyla groaned, "i don't even like you. you're a fucking asshole."

"yeah, and you're a whiny, stuck up, brat," vinnie shot back. "and i still let you ride me last night."

nyla hid the pang of hurt that hit her body when she heard vinnie, and instead stood up, gracefully wrapping one of the many sheets on the bed around her.

"don't flatter yourself. i've had better dick before," she lied.

she grabbed her clothes, ignoring her sore legs, and walked into the bathroom, quickly changing into her clothes from last night and washing her face.

vinnie had laid back down in bed, this time wearing a pair of grey sweatpants, still without a shirt. he set his phone down as he watched nyla walk out of the bathroom, fully clothed and bare faced.

"listen-," he started, but nyla cut him off.

"this never happened, okay? we hate each other, and we were both just caught up in the moment last night. i don't want to be with someone like you and you don't want to be with someone like me."

vinnie nodded. "yeah, okay."

without another word, nyla grabbed her phone and slipped out of vinnie's room, heading back to her apartment.

• ★ •

"bitch, please!" avani screamed on facetime as nyla walked into her closet. "i knew you two were going to fuck eventually, i just didn't think it would be this soon!" she laughed,

nyla pursed her lips, turning to her phone so she could look at avani. "we were drunk, okay? and it just happened. it's never happening again."

"was it good?" the black haired girl asked, still laughing.

nyla bit her lip. "hm, yeah, it was."

avani started laughing again, her hand over her mouth to try to control herself. "i bet you it's gonna happen again," she said.

nyla just shook her head as she held up a pair of torn mom jeans and a black tank top along with a cardigan. "is this good enough for tonight? addi said to dress casual, right?"

avani nodded. "yeah, that's cute. do you want anthony and i to pick you up tonight or no?"

"kio's picking me up, but thanks, vi," nyla replied. "i'll see you soon."

the girl pressed the "end call" button so she could start getting ready. she was meeting the sway boys at the bryce, noah, and blake's house so they could hang out and eat dinner.